Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spirit of St.Louis - Cancelled  (Read 3943 times)

anitek

Re: Spirit of St.Louis - Cancelled
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 12:07:27 PM »

>> Rogue Pilot -
Finish this, Bro!
I'm new to this community.
SAS has some of the smartest, most creative ( and close knit ) enthusiasts I've ever seen.
As a web guy that started doing airbrush illustration 30 years ago and doing web dev now I can tell ya..
When an apprentice becomes a journeyman they often have a library of "rules" and methods acquired in training and required to be competent.
As time goes on - they discard many compulsory considerations in favor of becoming more efficient.
If their work is consistent and good, they can afford to listen to criticism, learn from it..and take it on their own terms.
The modder/members here can be discerning and intimidating, but they've been at it a long time.
Personally I'm looking forward to this plane no matter how long it takes. I'm already setting up to make the video..

"It was a love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty. It lay beyond the descriptive words of men — where immortality is touched through danger, where life meets death on equal plane; where man is more than man, and existence both supreme and valueless at the same time."
~ Charles Lindbergh - "The Spirit of St. Louis"

SAS~Ghost129er

• SAS Team
  • SAS Certified Lurk
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 12:21:45 PM »

Current activity: Giving his E46 330ci some TLC.

ZeroPilot

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 08:49:00 PM »

Hello All, My wife and I just finished watching James Stewart in The Spirit of St. Louis a great movie. You Bet your life!. Don't Stop Now you have a good going. ZP :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.