Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battle of Kasserine Map  (Read 8006 times)

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
Re: Battle of Kasserine Map
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 04:55:35 AM »

I have freshly downloaded Kasserine ver. 1.1 today, installed it as Kasserine2, backuped _tex/land/summer/Kasserine folder and installed the new map version in my 4.12.2/vpmedia.
Map loads, saves with my actors and 3do folder. Both these can be d/l here, together with a Bf-109F4 mission. Just backup your folders and files, mine contain much unneeded stiff, it is just for testing the map.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iu58nn4myta1u1l/Kasserine2_package.7z/file

An now some pictures:

The mission was takeoff and landing of Bf-109F4 on Foussana AF. After landing, the AI plane endlessly wanders. This should be repaired by the author of the map, we are using flight simulator, anyway!

Nowekat

• Modder
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2018, 11:51:45 AM »

Thank you again, i will try my best. This may take a while as i don't know much about the airport points.

Nowekat

Nowekat

• Modder
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2018, 08:59:26 AM »

Meanwhile i fixed the AI parking positions flaw that occured at two airports. Reason were the white banners marking the runway. They disabled the taxiways, as these don't work if a "Building" is near. Possibly the banners should be labled as "Plates"?

The link in the first post is the same, but the file beyond is new. Just exchange the mwactors.static or the whole map.

Nowekat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 23 queries.