Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mesh Editor tool  (Read 1692 times)

jayden_w

Mesh Editor tool
« on: June 27, 2018, 06:23:47 AM »

Can any Mods move this post to the Modder's Tutorials board. I don't think I have permission to post there so I am posting it here instead.

Well, this is just a tool i made for [FAC] Ghost129er to mess around with and he told me that I should post it here. So yeah.
Hope you guys will find some use of it.

What is this?
•   This is a tool that transform .msh files that would otherwise contain lines of text into a more easily accessible format.
•   It separates the .msh files into different tabs for each header in the file onto the tool so that you do not have to scroll through lines of text to reach your desired header.

If you guys would like a tutorial on how to use it let me know but I think its pretty straight forward.

Link to download: https://mega.nz/#!unhBAKqA!d8AKnlLtBnAll2NAKPjofvIgVohyg7xPhlyFtGXp-EI

*NOTE: Please make sure to convert your .msh files into a readable text format (ASCII) if it is in BINARY FORMAT before using this tool.

carsmaster

• Modder
Re: Mesh Editor tool
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 02:01:53 AM »

Many thanks

-Jäger-

• Skinner
  • Spes prœmii laboris est solatium
Re: Mesh Editor tool
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 10:10:26 AM »

Love it thanks
Processeur : AMD Athlon II X2 270 3.40 Ghz -- Carte mère : ASROCK N68-VS3 UCC --Carte Graphique : NVIDIA GT710 2Go -- RAM : 4Go DDR3
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 23 queries.