Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where did the SBD-3 and SBD-5 go in Checkpoint Charlie  (Read 776 times)

1941UH

Where did the SBD-3 and SBD-5 go in Checkpoint Charlie
« on: June 05, 2018, 08:17:51 PM »

I am very disappointed that the SBD's, one of the included aircraft since Pacific Fighters has disappeared with Checkpoint Charlie.  I have done some checking and discovered the following: 4.12.2M with SAS the SBD's load automatically according to the log file.  With BAT, the SBD's load, but according to the log file, they are loaded from an alternate location; the button file.  The SBD's show up on the quick mission list and the Air.ini, but fail to load in Checkpoint Charlie.  I use Zeus-cat's Straight From the farm for campaign and practice has it does a great job keeping up my carrier landing skills.  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I have tried adding the Dauntless Pack v 1.0, but it does not use the same identifier as the standard SBD, so it does not help.
1941 UH

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: Where did the SBD-3 and SBD-5 go in Checkpoint Charlie
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 08:27:05 PM »

"Checkpoint Charlie" is not a current version, no support.
No meaning any reports about it.

Updating to the latest version .... now v3.3 Pathfinder.

1941UH

Re: Where did the SBD-3 and SBD-5 go in Checkpoint Charlie
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 08:58:04 PM »

Western0221 - I was following the recommended procedure to install BAT.  I check operation after each update.  As Checkpoint Charlie did not have the SBD aircraft, I continued the upgrade to Sealion in which the SBD's reappeared.  They disappeared in Angels High and reappeared in Pathfinder.  All is working.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.