Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone have Asura's dgen mod version 2.0.2.0?  (Read 1625 times)

Arthur-A

Does anyone have Asura's dgen mod version 2.0.2.0?
« on: May 17, 2018, 03:57:18 PM »

Hi everyone
I'm trying to find version 2.0.2.0 of the dgen mod since it's known to be the only version that works with Boelke's RAF ETO campaign:
http://axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.892

I'm planning to run it with BAT mod. I know that it's made for HSFX but I believe it could be run with BAT by tweaking data files so that planes and maps match.

The problem is that that I can't find that dgen 2.0.2.0. The one on the campaign website is 2.0.3.0 which is known to cause problems with the campaign.

I would appreciate any help with finding that file!

Looks like it's the only campaign where you can play all the western front battles including Battle of Britain and up to the end of the war in a single campaign.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Does anyone have Asura's dgen mod version 2.0.2.0?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 10:36:09 PM »

No sorry. I have 2.0.3.0 (and 1.0.1.0) in my archives only, and all the links I could find for 2.0.2.0 are dead.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 03:45:04 AM »

Try here:
http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=21038

We can also look at the dgen errors if you can post a logfile (I'm not sure what log this modded dgen uses, default is DGen.log iirc). Most of the dgen errors are simple typos and missing files and easy to fix.

Arthur-A

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 08:13:26 PM »

Tried 2.0.3.0. There's a problem with one of the missions of pre BoB subcampaign (or it was one of the BoB phases) where the player's plane kind of destroyed on start up but without player being killed. But when I click "apply" in the debrief it crashed the campaign. When I tried to reproduce it, I've clicked "refly" in the debrief. Again, the plane was destroyed at start up, but I was able to proceed to the next mission. Then, in 1941 phase on drk_circus map the entire flight spawned in the forest resulting in a huge boom. This time with player's death. But I've found a workaround by editing the corresponding mis file in FMB and moving the take off and landing waypoints to the nearest airfield. But that happens for all of the missions at least for that phase. I'm not that familiar with how the dgen works but I assume there either should be a template to edit in FMB or a file with coordinates to tweak. I haven't investigated further yet. I'll post some logs when I get home.
I'm surprised I got that far in the campaign. Looks like it's possible to get it to work with BAT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 26 queries.