Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you were a WW2 airman what plane would you MOST choose to pilot /be a crew member...And..LEAST choose to fly  (Read 1569 times)

RealDarko

• Modder

Most: Bf-109

Least: Bf-110, I like how it looks, simply can't kill anything with it and got always killed.

Flanker27

most like to fly a 262 because "it felt like angels pushing" and represents the turning point in history that prop planes would become obsolete
least like to fly Heinkel He 177 Greif , it was extremely prone to engine fires, had a fragile air frame and being made late war was a large and lightly armed juicy target

for allied aircraft i would most like to fly a P-38 just because its a beautiful aircraft and handles like no other

least would like to fly the Boulton Paul Defiant, the only guns mounted were the turret which was big and heavy and made the aircraft handle like it had a dead elephant on its back the guns also had the tendency to blind the pilot at night

Knochenlutscher

• "Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle."
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

most: N1K2-J Shiden-Kai
least: everything else than a monoplane (no wing at all!!!, double, tri, quadruple, ~)
Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words? Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

jeanba

• Modder

Most : P47
Least : Ki-43 Oscar

urmel

Most : Yak-3
Least : Hs-129

sixstrings

Most : Spitfire Mk IX
Least :Fw-190 A1-2

mexchiwa

Most: Me-163 - Climb like an angel, no boring transit time to and from target, big fat, juicy targets, descend in engineless serenity (now just stick the landing...)

Least:  Night Witch U-2?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 27 queries.