Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Map of Cuba  (Read 11720 times)

Rector

Re: Map of Cuba
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2019, 02:03:01 PM »

It was only yesterday that I could experiment again with the map of Cuba. Thank you to my colleagues for advice and understanding towards the novice. I have replaced the load ini file and ... full success. Now all I have to do is paint SeaFury in Cuban colors and ... Viva Fidel !!. It is true that in this section of the "island of freedom" I spotted only two air bases, but at the beginning it's enough. Thank you again .
P.S. And how is it with the map of Cuba Full colleague Farang 65?

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
Re: Map of Cuba
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2019, 02:11:16 PM »

I spotted only two air bases, but at the beginning it's enough. Thank you again .
P.S. And how is it with the map of Cuba Full colleague Farang 65?

I didn't do any populating of the map. I just didn't get to it. And the airfields are not working, they re there just to fulfill the game requirements. No airfields on the map, then the map can't save and fly missions.

So making real usable fields also needs to be done along with populating. To do it properly would require a large static file and autopopping, as much of the terrain would be fields and villages.

As for for Farang, I really have no idea.

I have started on another smaller Cuba map, but it is yet too early to see if it will take off ... I've chosen remoter and less populated areas and lots of islands (in the sun ... ha ha) ...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 26 queries.