Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official thoughts about 3.001 issues  (Read 756 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
Re: Official thoughts about 3.001 issues
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2018, 03:55:51 AM »

Probably they have locked the thread temporarily to consider how to proceed with the cirtical feedback, or maybe one moderator locked it and another one unlocked it again.
It's hard to find a common thread in the moderation acitivities over there, other than that you're best off if you kiss arse, simply put.
Some of the moderators seem to follow their own agenda anyway, and the bums feeling is that anything but "hallelujah!" just isn't welcome.

Their house, their rules.

They'll get what they asked for, but this won't be good for the genre I'm afraid.

Cheers!
Mike
Learn. Challenge. Improve. - Storebror on Flickr - Over the Line!

LuseKofte

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2018, 03:20:16 PM »

I think we all have forgotten how it once was in this forum, feelings more than common sense ruled. Sometimes we closed a legit post convinced it will get sour. In that forum there is a lot of drama and have always been.
It is a lot of "protectors" (fanboys) eager to tell you that the devĀ“s do not have the resources, or you put your sentence together the wrong way making it a feel it is wrong rather than a specific issue. If you say words like always , never and feels like. You get pretty much all the oldies on your back, and their post create such a fuzz that they are the cause of topics getting closed. It is in general hopeless to air a impression there without getting a wedgie

sniperton

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 04:50:27 PM »

I'm a mastodon (old fart), being not on Facebook either, and for me it's interesting to see how internet communities work. Not that I like it, no, but it gives me an idea why the world is like it is.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.