Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini map  (Read 950 times)

bobrpggamer

Mini map
« on: April 03, 2018, 07:31:40 PM »

I am tending to lean towards HSFX 7.0 than DBW because the interface is not that far from the original game.

But I swear the thing that bugs me more than anything is the minimap. It is a better version, but thanks to me not finding a widescreen mod and not just edit the ini for 1080p and have the map at the side of a 4:3 frame.

Does there exist a mod or work around for this.

Also I just forgot about a reshade preset or is the reshade preset that I found and used in the mod activator for DBW the same. I don't know, but the reshade and swetFX with blur-sharp and no color correction white balance and temperature options - if you fool around with white balance and hsv and levels setting you should know what your doing and have some Photoshop experience or you will see utter weird 60s psychedelic effects.

I thought that 2 Ecran_Wide was SAS or DBW only put it is working in my mod folder. I really would love to know how to get high res maps in the pad, I have seen them on you tube but I a have looked and I cannot find any way to add better maps.

sorry guys just delete this post please. I just have to look in the proper forum for answers, but I get impatient and Impulsive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.