Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asura's DgenPack 2.01->2.1 Russian  (Read 450 times)

Fhechene

Asura's DgenPack 2.01->2.1 Russian
« on: March 30, 2018, 01:21:31 AM »

So, just a few minutes ago, I upgraded Asura's Dgen pack from 2.0.1 to 2.1. The thing is, all weapons and names of the maps and russian planes are now in Russian. Previously, they were in english. So, what can I do, in order to return to full english game? The menu is in english, BTW.

Unrelated to the query above, in the manual, in page 19, it says something about an A-10. I can't find any A-10. What am I missing?

Edit: I've realized that you have to extract the _int.rar AFTER you extracted the _upd.rar files, so query 1 is solved. I'm still missing those A-10's, though.

whistler

• Modder
Re: Asura's DgenPack 2.01->2.1 Russian
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 01:48:44 AM »

If my memory serves... Didn't Asura provide an international patch with the main download? Check the files you downloaded.

Fhechene

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 09:18:11 AM »

If my memory serves... Didn't Asura provide an international patch with the main download? Check the files you downloaded.

Yes. And that I realized a few minutes after downloading the torrent. At first, I installed that before the main update, and then, searching for how I installed the 2.0.1 version, I realized that I had to extract the _INT files after the others.

Now, I'd really like to learn Russian to read the manual, because it seems there are some changes in many planes. And some others added.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 10:17:32 AM »

[...] I'd really like to learn Russian to read the manual, because it seems there are some changes in many planes. And some others added.

Fhechene's job interview in two years time:

- HR: why did you learn Russian?
- Fhechene: oh well, it all started... 8)

blackshark

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 01:38:40 AM »

o_O ...  i  think maybe they will not hire him after that interview   ;)

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 11:29:38 AM »

I believe that Von Oben did a translation of the manual and it is posted on SAS. I don't have a link, as I am on my phone at the moment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.