Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Great South American War  (Read 4247 times)

Gaston

• Modder
Re: The Great South American War
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 10:55:54 AM »

Understood, Pete. Am not very much used with Mediafire : first upload, I think...

So here is the link :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/97sczs16xppvd34/The+Great+South+American+War%2C+built+in+campaign.rar

Hope it will work ! Just unrar, and copy the content of the IL-2BAT folder to yours BAT. Then, to play the campaign, search in US campaign, The Great South American War.

Works for me, so for you too, I think ! I did not modify any mission, just assembled them together in a campaign.

eyler

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 11:26:21 AM »

Good morning.  I've been tied up for a few days, today is first day I've had a chance to respond.  This was offered as a static campaign, not a dynamic campaign, so yes it is a collection of single missions flown in order.  I have built both in the past, but did not have time for this one. 
Yes, the Martin bomber has Dutch markings.  I was not able to locate any skins, so I let it slide.  Just this once!  ;)
Thanks for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2018, 01:55:57 PM »

This is still a ststic campaign... I did not modify anything, except adding a configuration and info file, so these missions can now in the Campaign/US folder instead of Single/US.

Hope you will not bother !

eyler

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 08:38:21 PM »

Oh no, I do not mind at all.  And I understand what you've done, it makes perfect sense.  That's the fun, tweaking things to suit one's personal taste.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 26 queries.