Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Board Maintenance Friday 23 March 2018  (Read 602 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
Board Maintenance Friday 23 March 2018
« on: March 21, 2018, 03:09:31 AM »

Dear Members and Visitors of SAS,

Please be aware that we will have a planned maintenance of our Forum on Friday 23 March 2018.
The Maintenance will start at 9AM GMT, we expect to finish within max. 2 hours - with a little luck we'll be much faster.
During the maintenance time you will have no access to the forum and will be presented a maintenance webpage instead.

Your sincerely
The SAS Administration
Learn. Challenge. Improve. In loving memory of the times when I cared...

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
Re: Board Maintenance Friday 23 March 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 04:12:54 AM »

Dear Members and Visitors of SAS,

Our Board Maintenance has finished.
You will notice that the forum looks a tad different than before.
Most notably, our main focus is set on the BAT modpack for IL-2 1946 and on the upcoming successor "IL-2 Great Battles", formerly known as "Battle of Stalingrad".

Since these two are the ones we plan to deal with the most in the near future, they have received the most prominent locations on our boards now.
Furthermore, to stress that fact, all other boards have been slightly re-ordered and some less prominent boards have been moved down the subcategories a bit more.
Rest assured, you will get used to it.
And rest assured that no content has been lost either.

Apart from this, we have converted our forum to international UTF-8 standard so...

Y҉o҉u҉ ҉c҉a҉n҉ ҉w҉r҉i҉t҉e҉ ҉T҉e҉x҉t҉ ҉u҉s҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉U҉n҉i҉c҉o҉d҉e҉ ҉C҉h҉a҉r҉a҉c҉t҉e҉r҉s҉ ҉n҉o҉w҉!҉
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨!
¡ʍou sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥƆ ǝpoɔıu∩ ɓuısn ʇxǝ⊥ ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ no⅄
🆈🅾🆄 🅲🅰🅽 🆆🆁🅸🆃🅴 🆃🅴🆇🆃 🆄🆂🅸🅽🅶 🆄🅽🅸🅲🅾🅳🅴 🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂 🅽🅾🆆!
ץ๏ย ςคภ ฬгเՇє ՇєאՇ ยรเภﻮ ยภเς๏๔є ςђคгคςՇєгร ภ๏ฬ!
уσυ ¢αη ωяιтє тєχт υѕιηg υηι¢σ∂є ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ησω!

Это должно быть особенно полезно для наших российских участников
もちろん日本人のためにも

... and last but not least, MathJax has been implemented to support some LaTex style math formatting, so when we're talking math, we can now write Schrödinger's equation correctly as

\( \huge{i\hslash{\delta\psi\over\delta t}=-{\hslash^2\over2m}\Delta\psi + V\psi} \)

...or if we'd rather want to stick to aerodynamics, have some mach compressibility expressed as:

\( \huge{\phi(x, y, z) = - {c\over\sqrt{(x-\xi)^2 - \beta^2[(y - \eta)^2 + z^2]}}} \)

The Formatting Tags can be found in the reply box, the two icons to the far right using the capital greek "Sigma" character (Σ).

Note that all these conversions and changes sometimes come with certain glitches, so if we made a mistake or something's not looking or working as you think it should be, please give us a shout either by PM or in the lounge (not in the chat please!).

Your sincerely
The SAS Administration

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
Re: Board Maintenance Friday 23 March 2018
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 07:27:24 AM »

Small update:
After reopening our forum, we've initially had some issues with certain posts/messages being truncated, this particularly concerned the Non-English board section and PMs.
The issue should be fixed, but if you still happen to see weird things please don't hesitate to report to us.
In that regard, thanks to Atoka220 and Blaubaer for reporting this issue.

Thanks for your cooperation!
The SAS Administration
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 25 queries.