Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: NG-HUD v3.6.1  (Read 98467 times)

Pivoyvo

• Ein Tiecher bleibt immer Siecher
Re: Next Generation HUD (NG-HUD) Mod v1.0
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 02:40:07 AM »

A great Thank You.
old Font is back

tartenmuche

• Supporter
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 06:54:34 AM »

Dear Whistler,
what I was trying to say in my reply 5 was that the mod doesn't work in my case. I gave the last part of my conf.ini, thinking that it was perhaps coming from there.
When I press "Toggle speed bar" nothing happens, I made tests with "No speed bar" enabled and disabled, no change, I am without any indication.
The only way to recover indications is to minus your mod.
Any help available?
Best regards.
Tart
Intel Core Duo E8400 3GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2x2 gb DDR2 1066 mHZ

ecf111

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 07:06:39 AM »

This is likely not the solution, tartenmuche, but I can only get it to work when I also toggle 'cockpit views', where the gauges and cockpit rotate through, then it shows. I have to do this every time I load, but it's easy. 
Create.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 07:14:29 AM »

A great Thank You.
old Font is back

Great!

When I press "Toggle speed bar" nothing happens, I made tests with "No speed bar" enabled and disabled, no change, I am without any indication.
The only way to recover indications is to minus your mod.
Any help available?

Let's get that solved. I somehow think you are used to have trim indications ALL the time on screen (assumption based on your conf.ini settings). The NG-HUD mod will ONLY display trim indications (aileron, rudder and/or elevator) when trim values are different than zero and ONLY when in cockpit view.

If that is not the case, then I think the mod is not installed properly.

What game version and super mod do you have? B.A.T.? If so, what module are you trying the mod with? Can you share a screenshot of the main mod folder (#WAW, #DOF, #SAS...) right when you think the the NG-HUD is enabled? In addition, please also share a screenshot of the game when the HUD (any text) is visible.

This is likely not the solution, tartenmuche, but I can only get it to work when I also toggle 'cockpit views', where the gauges and cockpit rotate through, then it shows. I have to do this every time I load, but it's easy. 

That is weird ecf111, I don't understand it. Can you share more details for me to reproduce it?
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

ecf111

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 07:52:51 AM »

Yes, I thought for a bit this wasn't going to work for me, after following directions closely and checking .conf., and all speedbar toggles. Was about to post for help when I accidentally cycled through my cockpit views and everything showed up perfect, speedbar toggle working as it should.
Now when I load the game, I have to cycle the cockpit views to get the hud to show, then speedbar toggle kicks in fine. Using BAT.   No other visual mods.
Create.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 08:50:45 AM »

Hi ecf111,

I am unable to reproduce it, mainly because I do not understand the issue (annoyance it seems). If you want assistance please take the time to share some screenshots and the steps you take. Are we talking about the speedbar? the text indicators (flaps/trim/gear...)? Everything?
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

tartenmuche

• Supporter
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 08:51:45 AM »

Dear Whistler,
here my answers:
1) when your mod is minused, I get the trim indications only in the cockpit,continuously  and not for every aircraft ( I don't know why)
2) I use BAT WAW3
3) Thru JSGME: BAT Angels High Service pack3
                        WAW Alt Torpedo load
                        No radio stupid message
                        WAW 00 BAT eng smoke and flames
                        WAW screen BAT
                        your mod
By the way, in order to have your mod working, must the PAL visualMod9 v4122 be enabled?
I hope it will help.
For the screenshots, I have to learn how to do that.
Best regards.
Tart                       

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »

tartenmuche,

3) Thru JSGME: BAT Angels High Service pack3
                        WAW Alt Torpedo load
                        No radio stupid message
                        WAW 00 BAT eng smoke and flames
                        WAW screen BAT
                        your mod

What is the "your mod" actual name you see in JSGME?

By the way, in order to have your mod working, must the PAL visualMod9 v4122 be enabled?

It musn't, but it can be enabled. The NG-HUD should load first and overwrite PALs visualMod9 HUD.

tartenmuche

• Supporter
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 09:37:49 AM »

Dear Whistler,
with "your mod", I mean your baby, better known as "BAT_00_NG-HUD_v1.0"
Regards.
Tart

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 09:55:13 AM »

Dear Whistler,
with "your mod", I mean your baby, better known as "BAT_00_NG-HUD_v1.0"
Regards.
Tart

That's the first step! And it is a success. Now, having the NG-HUD enabled, launch WAW and start a mission, do you see the HUD colored icons? The Speed / Altitude / Heading... anything?

You can easily upload screenshots to https://postimages.org/ in example. Just upload something there and share here the link that gets generated in the address bar.

tartenmuche

• Supporter
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 10:21:18 AM »

Dear W.
I started a mission with"no speed bar" to the left with the small light on: no indications on the screen, even by pressing the "toggle speed bar" key
I erased the mission, reloaded it again and started with "no speed bar" to the right, small light off: no indications on the screen even by pressing the key "toggle speed bar"
The only indications I could get were in both case the technical datas in the upper left corner by pressing the adequate key.
Regards.
Tart

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 10:42:38 AM »

Right, "no speed bar" to the right, small light off is correct. Do not change it.

Can you review the "toggle speed bar" control setting is correctly assigned to a single key, let's say 'H'? The HUD is hidden for some reason. Press H several times during a mission.

And just like ecf111 explained, can you also assign a key to "Pilot or Gunner position" and press it several times during a mission?

Whatever is going on is beyond my comprehension!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 27 queries.