Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request: Map of Hungary, and northwestern Yugoslavia  (Read 1371 times)

Atoka220

• Bomber
  • Modder
Request: Map of Hungary, and northwestern Yugoslavia
« on: February 08, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »

Hi

I would like to make a request for a map containing Hungary, countries from the west of it, and also a bit of Italy.

I want to make a historical campaign for HSFX7 similar to Operation Titanic and Frantic, where US bombers bombed the major cities of Hungary. Bombers mostly took off from Italy. Russians also launched raids. They could take off from Yugoslavia, Romania. (they mostly did from Ukraine, but the map would be too large with UA)
Targets were railway stations, train yards, factories, oil refineries, not the city itself like in Germany

This is a hungarian page with an interactive map showing the bombing raids on Hungary. Use chrome to translate it

http://www.nullaev.hu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=537:magyarorszag-elleni-bombatamadasok-1944-45&catid=9&Itemid=107

I know about the Yugoslavia map, and the Map of Carpathians, but the complete map of Hungary is needed.

Below: The bombing of Nyíregyháza(my home) and Debrecen colorised by myself

There are 2 certain things in life: Death and CTDs

Dimlee

Re: Request: Map of Hungary, and northwestern Yugoslavia
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 09:09:33 AM »

Just a side thought... Such map if ever made could be good for 1956 scenarios as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.