Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Brazilian Single Mission Pack + (HD) Skins  (Read 6286 times)

danperin

• Skinner
Brazilian Single Mission Pack + (HD) Skins
« on: January 13, 2018, 12:02:05 PM »

Hi all,

Here's a collection of Brazilian/Bolivian/Paraguayan F-5E, EM, AMX A-1, MB-326 Xavante and some Brazilian A-10A paint schemes i've created for 1946.

Inside the file there's also a big pack of Singleplayer Missions made specific for the skins (Border Control 2015 and Invasion 1976).

Border Control (2015) Briefing sample

Code: [Select]
20/06/2015

An influential politician has revoked the controversial "Take Down Law" - Lei do Abate (measure that allows the FAB to shot down any unidentified
aircraft flying over brazilan airspace if the aircraft does not comply with some procedures pre-estabilished by the intercepting aircraft).
With the repeal, it was decided inconstitutionally that for the period of 1 month, any aircraft flying over the airspace between Paraguay and Brazil
will have free transit at the borders which, for the Brazilian Armed Forces, is an affront to national security.

The Armed Forces did not manifest themselves about such an absurd measure, but with the help of the Intelligence of the Brazilan Federal Police
they found the reason for the infamous revocation.

The same politician who repealed the "Take Down Law" has connections with a bolivian drug lord who uses the borders with Paraguay to transport
cocaine to the brazilian side. The drug lord has always used small airplanes to transport the cocaine, using clandestine airstrips for his planes.
As the FAB made it very dificcult for the air crossings at the border, this drug lord appealed to his brazilian politician friend who gave him the support.

The politician who has a coneection with this drug lord has two Antonov AN2 aircrafts that he borrowed to the drug lord to transport as much as
possible cocaine for each trip within that one month period.

Aerial photos have identified the aircrafts still in paraguayan soil, with the following description: 1 AN2 Antonovs of gray/silver color with the
following codes: PT-13 and PT-171.

Your mission is to intercept these two aircraft as they cross the border. No identification procedure is needed in this mission. Once the aircrafts
are detected, they must be shot down immediately. As a secondary mission, you must find the landing strip set for those two AN2 and destroy
the convoy waiting for the planes to arrive (in a road close to Rio Verde de Mato Grosso). You may probably find anti-aircraft fire, so, be careful.

According to intelligence sources, a nephew and a brother-in-law of the politician involved in the scheme will be aboard the 2 Antonovs.

They will be considered terrorist and enemies of the nation as soon as their Antonovs crosses the border.

You will pilot a F-5 EM loaded with missiles, rockets and bombs. The mission is top secret untill its accomplishement, the army will
divulge details of the operation for the midia afterwards.

Invasion  (1976) Briefing sample

Code: [Select]
05/01/1976

War!

The FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) together with a Bolivian paramilitary group named X dominated
the Bolivian and Paraguayan Armed Forces with the help of the Cuban government. Cuba has no direct connection
with this enormous blow to peace in Latin American countries, but it has made large quantities of military equipment
available to both paramilitary forces (from MiG-21 fighters
to a large number of armor and armaments).

Brazil has been following the movement of the enemy troops and reinforced its enormous borders to avoid an invasion.

A large military movement in Paraguay placed General Barreto aerodrome on maximum alert and on January 5, 1976
brazilian radars detected a squadron of MiGs flying towards the Brazilian border.

A attack to the aerodrome is imminent, your mission is to take off from General Barreto to intercept the MiGs as
they cross the border.

You will take off with your squadron using the newly acquired FAB Northrop F-5E fighters from North America
with air-to-air missiles to intercept the invading MiGs.

Donwload Link (UPDATED 18/08/19):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ggmdzt10kfmo8li/Brazilian%20SinlgePlayer%20Missions-Skin-PACK.rar

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AFTER 'BAT LINEBACKER' THE TUCANO AND AMX BECOME PART OF BAT

The AMX and Super Tunaco mods works pretty well with BAT and you can download it here:

]nono[

You will download this version and drop inside #JTW3 "UP3 and 4.09/4.10 clean modact version"

]nono[

You will download the DBW version " - DBW 1.71 New link with corrected version"

Obs.: I've used TEXX template and schemes for most of the F-5 skins. Since i've changed a lot of details, they are pretty different from his original template.
That way you will not find his sig inside the skin and neither mine to be fair.

The AMX is the old franken one, but i've managed to create a new 4K template for it
(will not share the template, the AMX is too much a franken plane with distorted and weird texture mapping.
I'm just sharing this new 2K skins so people can give some attention again to this unique and very abandoned project).

Vampire_pilot

Re: Brazilian Single Mission Pack + HD Skins
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 01:23:18 PM »

cool, thanks!

danperin

• Skinner

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 04:00:30 AM »

Thanks ! Interesting theme.

Question regarding planes used : Tucano and AMX are not in BAT.  is the AMX still the old franken ? I saw there they are made for 4.09-4.10. Do they work in 4.12 BAT ?

danperin

• Skinner
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 05:27:02 AM »

Hi, Gaston

I've stayed far from those mods for a long time then BAT arrived and so on.
About one month ago i've downloaded the old AMX and Super Tucano mod and installed over BAT and they worked pretty well. Will post the links for people who wants to use these planes with the missions.

;)

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 02:24:49 PM »

Good idea. And which version do you use ? 4.09 or 4.10 ?

danperin

• Skinner
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 04:48:23 PM »

Good idea. And which version do you use ? 4.09 or 4.10 ?

What do you mean, mate? The AMX version?

I've installed that one: "UP3 and 4.09/4.10 clean modact version"

]nono[

Just updated the main post with more details :)

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 04:02:35 AM »

Exactly. Different versions are offered. So, we have to choose the right one !

danperin

• Skinner
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 06:29:39 AM »

Exactly. Different versions are offered. So, we have to choose the right one !

My mistake, mate. For a moment i've thought you were mentioning the game update version before BAT install.

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 10:44:00 AM »

No problem ! Will download the ones you indicate.

danperin

• Skinner
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 10:56:04 AM »

No problem ! Will download the ones you indicate.

Ok! And please, i would be happy if you post here your impressions with the missions/skins.  :)

Thank you!

FNRennier

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2018, 10:29:30 AM »

uau!
Show!
Excelente!
ParabĂ©ns e obrigado!  ;D
=FN=Rennier
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.