Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOV Stuck wont go beyond 106?  (Read 923 times)

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
FOV Stuck wont go beyond 106?
« on: January 11, 2018, 04:32:27 AM »

I will trying posting this here as well as CUP Tech Help as I use a mixture of BAT/CUP stuff.
As the title says I cannot get my FOV view back beyond 106* I have even tried reinstalling Mikes FOV mod but no joy???
Any ideas as to how I can rectify this guys? I would love to get to 120* at least - Its been like this for sometime so i've no idea if i've bummed it up with another mod??

Cheers
Mick
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

SAS~Skylla

• SAS Team
  • Flying Ass Clown N°24
Re: FOV Stuck wont go beyond 106?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »

I use a mixture of BAT/CUP stuff.
BAT completely includes CUP and supersedes it. How can you use a mixture of those two? Please elaborate what you did as exact as possible.

Its been like this for sometime so i've no idea if i've bummed it up with another mod??
I guess no one can tell either without a logfile ;)

Read how to get the log here, and the instant log here.

Important: read here which part(s) from the log to post
and how to post it. (code option!)

Apart from the things said above .. is a reinstall of BAT from scratch a choice for you? The scarce info you gave about your install already makes me fear that it is FUBAR :-X

Best Regards,
skylla
When all else fails: read the instructions!

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 11:29:40 PM »

I know how to post a logfile thanks skylla! Didnt think it will be any use in this situation as the game loads and works fine apart from this small glitch. I simply add the odd mods from BAT which are compatible with CUP i also add some VP stuff too as i cannot get the connection here to allow me d/l BAT in its entirety.

SOLVED It was a simple conf.ini entry under [window]; WideScreenFoV=1, it should be WideScreenFOV=0 !!!!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

SAS~Skylla

• SAS Team
  • Flying Ass Clown N°24
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:12 AM »

Didnt think it will be any use in this situation as the game loads and works fine apart from this small glitch
you know .. posting a log never hurts anyone. In fact I think we did at some point insist that there should be a log for every tech help request ... :P

SOLVED It was a simple conf.ini entry under [window]; WideScreenFoV=1, it should be WideScreenFOV=0 !!!!
ah, perfect. I'm glad you got it to work again!
you know, that problem sounded weird enough for me to think of the worst :-[
When all else fails: read the instructions!

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 10:58:00 PM »

Cheers mate had me scratching my head for a while!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 21 queries.