Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. V3.3 PATHFINDER  (Read 29759 times)

danperin

Re: B.A.T. V3.3 PATHFINDER
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2017, 11:14:49 AM »

Fantastic! Thank you!  :)

Darth_Dooboss

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2017, 02:37:30 PM »

Can someone to upload a torrent link?
Thanks for this superb work

xpolarisx

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »

Can someone to upload a torrent link?
Can get him from here ...
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19331830/

Regards
xpolarisx

Edlor

• Modder
    • My Other Pastime
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2017, 04:56:28 PM »

Finally got around to installing this and everything is working perfectly . Although I did have a bit of a fright when I first ran it and none of the projects I'm working one would work. Fortunately it was just because I had forgotten to add and activate Carsmasters HD Mod DLL's through my JSGME. Once I did that all are working fine again. ;)

So a big thanks to SAS~Monty and everyone one else involved for their time and dedication in bringing us these incredible updates.

Cheers and thanks again,

Edlor
It's not the size of the wand that matters. It's the quality of the magic it performs.

ol' Navy

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2017, 06:10:53 PM »

Well, as you might imagine, knowing me as most of you do by now I have a question.   It concerns the JSGME portion of Monty's first post, the one that gave us this update.  I read that if you had mods in JSGME that were not listed by him therein, get rid of them.  I went into my main folder to start that process, looked in BATMODS, and there were, in fact less mods there than there had been - the result of installation of Pathfinder I guess just as Monty said there would be.  But what is no longer there, according to his list for example, are the five mods "#BAT_00-CHAT-GB" and "#BAT_00-CONT-DE-F" and the three others similar.  Is this telling me that they have somehow been incorporated into the game and you don't select them anymore?  And another that I noticed was missing is "WAW_00-AIRBOOST BOB".  Is it now automatically in the game without that being selected in JSGME also? Those are about the only ones I use regularly to play the game, so they are the ones that caught my eye.  Am I missing something? Thank you for again putting up with me, and for any help/advice.  Hope the above makes sense.

PhantomII

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2017, 07:14:59 PM »

Hi ol' Navy, I had the same problem too. You can do what I did and look into Operation Sealion 01 & Check Point Charlie 03 and get the ones you need.

Hope this helps.

bombing35

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2017, 09:52:32 PM »

Ditto for me.  Those mods disappeared in my JSGME menu after installing Pathfinder.

Peachy9

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2017, 04:27:47 AM »

Me too - they aren't in Batmods

ol' Navy

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2017, 06:30:41 AM »

Dang, you guys just made me feel much better.  I thought it was only me.  I always hesitate to post my questions such as this, for fear that I, alone, have screwed something up and thus the issue.  And then I feel stupid again.  You know, the old "misery loves company" thing.  Anyhow, thanks for your posts.

BrianSpeake

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2017, 11:25:32 AM »

After my initial post about BATMODS I thought it was just me but have now seen several other posts about things presumably 'missing'. I realise I can re-install some from previous versions but ideally we need a definitive list of what should be there at 3.3 as some of those in post 1 I don't have.

Just to say many thanks to all involved in adding a staggering amount of content at each update pack.

fightingirish

• It's only a game....isn't it?!?
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2017, 11:49:02 AM »

Thanks again to all involved; an incredible amount of quality add-on material......and for free!!!!!!
Every time you guys release a new module I feel like a 10 year old at Christmas, cheers and best wishes. ;)

urmel

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2017, 12:14:21 PM »

Fantastic work,many thanks!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 25 queries.