Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Live Stream of v4.5 RC this weekend 2nd/3rd December  (Read 576 times)

Mysticpuma

Live Stream of v4.5 RC this weekend 2nd/3rd December
« on: November 30, 2017, 06:30:53 AM »

Team Fusion Simulations & the beta testers will be streaming Cliffs of Dover BLITZ gameplay live this Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd Dec. This will be a server test of release candidate 1. We hope you can join one of the streams listed below.
We'll also try to have a couple TFS members around to answer questions during the streaming.

Mission_bug

• Modder
Re: Live Stream of v4.5 RC this weekend 2nd/3rd December
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 01:10:11 AM »

Hello MP, not a on line flyer myself so most likely a silly question this but can anyone just click the links and watch what is going on there or do you need special equipment to join in?

If you need a special set up will this be recorded by the team so that the non on line crowd can watch later?

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 01:17:08 AM »

You can just open any of the urls in your browser to see what's going on (it's different perspectives of different users streaming their screen content).
If they stream audio too, you will hear what they hear.
If you wanna hear all the guys talking and see who said what, you can join their TeamSpeak server in parallel, for this you need to have TeamSpeak installed yourself.

Cheers!
Mike
Learn. Challenge. Improve. In loving memory of the times when I cared...

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 02:54:48 AM »

Okay Mike, thank you very much for that really appreciated. 8)

I will drop in for a look tonight and hopefully get a taste of all the improvements the team showed so far, it should give a broader view of all those components coming together in one place instead of the usual concentration on specific aspects. ;)

I do not have Teamspeak, never had a need, maybe I will do a search and see if I can sort that out in time.

I very rarely fly any more, only short hops to test things out and have never played on line, maybe I should get set up and join in as a gunner one day and see what all the fuss is about. :D

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 25 queries.