Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. V3.2 ANGELS HIGH  (Read 27599 times)

SpongeBob

Re: B.A.T. V3.2 ANGELS HIGH
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2017, 09:55:56 AM »

Congratulations!

Thank you Monty and everyone that has helped to release this expansion!

I've just downloaded and installed the new expansion. Now I'm trying it. It looks terrific!
I've seen some minor problems, but I will try to show and solve them (when I can) in the Technical section.

Happy to see my WWI medals in DOF.

Thank you again for keeping IL2 alive and better than before!

Ivan-le-Rouge

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 09:59:33 AM »

Thanks to all involved!

Dimlee

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 12:03:06 PM »

Thanks a lot !
Torrent has been downloaded and will stay up for long long time. Let the BAT spread around the globe.  :)

Ranger97

• Mustang Enthusiast
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 12:20:22 PM »

WOW!!!
This update is absolutely incredible!
Thanks for all the hard work :D
Nil Time

sixstrings

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »

Just downloaded and haven't installed yet. Will install and check out later this afternoon. Will seed for quite a while to help out others. BAT is being upgraded at breakneck speed. Hard to keep up. Thank you all for all the work you do and making it so simple that a retard like me can get it to work. Could never get CUP to work for me and BAT has solved all that for me. Thanks again. Regards,Scott

ggrewe

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »

Awesome stuff Simon - congrats to you & your team for tirelessly working to update BAT, and bring the superb work of all the modders to the masses. Installed in easy steps. Love your presentations so much - they remind me of being a kid again at Christmas or birthdays, getting model kits. Long live Il2  8)

dpeters95

• Modder
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »

Great job guys!  Thanks to all involved!

tnewell

• Bombs Away
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 02:49:37 PM »

Another outstanding edition! My thanks also to everyone involved!  :)

duffys tavern

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 03:34:40 PM »

Another outstanding job for BAT. For me, it's been almost, 10 feet tall and bullet proof". I was never able to get the A-6s working on 3.1 but now they all seem to be fine. Thanks for this wonderful job, everything's in it and they work. Only little issue is ships don't move but that's for another thread. I'm sure that'll be fixed. For all involved in this whole BAT program, thank you very, very much. Please keep up the good work.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Focus on the solution, not the problem.
    • Broadarrow Artwork
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 03:51:52 PM »

Simon
got it and played with it good job top rate now will be running my stuff and try to work out the bugs or conflicts that might be from this new addon. going to cut out the f35 for the time being so soon maybe will release what am working on once I know problem free

That's good to know mate.  Remember, my door is always open for you, PM me anything you want to test in B.A.T.  I think this massive mod combo has created the right environment for all jets, vtols and helos, providing they are designed for the same 'universe' as B.A.T.   8)

Awesome stuff Simon - congrats to you & your team for tirelessly working to update BAT, and bring the superb work of all the modders to the masses. Installed in easy steps. Love your presentations so much - they remind me of being a kid again at Christmas or birthdays, getting model kits. Long live Il2  8)

Exactly, I used to get this feeling with the all too rare expansion discs for original Il2.  It was always an event to get that disc home and run through the new content.

More wondrous things on the horizon! 0.0

Now I REALLY feel silly for uninstalling BAT for disk space concerns. ^^;

Next time I install it, I will make sure to take in everything. From Charlie to Sealion, then Angels, and so on! Not to mention I'd like to toy around further with the BAT soundscape since I'm working on improved engine sounds for some WW2 aircraft here and there. :)

I keep my development installs and experiments on a portable drive.  Its chock full of odd stuff.  On my main machine the full B.A.T. install is 104Gb.  My Skins folder is a mere 30Gb, but I did lose everything in a disastrous folder incident some years ago.  If you going to mod Il2 then, you need 200Gb on the main clear and the same to one side.  The good news is that a re-install, already featuring your wonderful sound work, is really a very easy process these days:

01) Il2 + Megapatch to 412
02) B.A.T. Install
03) Checkpoint Charlie
04) Operation Sealion
05) Angels High

DaveP63

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2017, 04:07:44 PM »

Awesome job as usual!

pilotsden

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »

Much Thanks to ALL involved for this masterpiece....You keep giving and giving making this the absolute best flight sim out there bar none....were are a group of shall I say ''Older Guy's'' some in our 80's......a lot in our 70's and on down...
What you have done here has given us untold hours of ''on-line'' joy...your hard work and dedication to the cause is appreciated beyond words....
''~'' from The Boy's of 60 Squadron.....
PD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 26 queries.