Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vietnam Era Campaigns Missing  (Read 3353 times)

BT~wasted

• Modder
Vietnam Era Campaigns Missing
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:28:09 AM »

Hello to everyone!

Winter is coming and I am trying to put my IL-2 install up to date and installed B.A.T. up to the latest patch "B.A.T. V3.1 OPERATION SEALION"

So the question is next:
In book called "BAT06 Modern Warfare" I am reading a text about scripted campaigns with quite and impressive list but the only thing that I found in my Single Mission folder under "UM" folder were a set of missions with a title "1968_KHE_SANH"

So my question is next: Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Taras

SpongeBob

Re: Vietnam Era Campaigns Missing
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »

Hello BT-wasted,

in my install there is only the set of mission called "1968_KHE_SAHN", too.
If you look carefully at the BAT06 DOC, you will see that in the list of campaigns/missions for Vietnam, only "The Siege of Khe Sahn" tells you that this set is located in folder UM > 1968_KHE_SHAN.
For the other campaigns/missions we have only a title, but not a description or folder route. I understand they are campaigns/missions in development, but they are not released yet.

After the releasing of Operation Sea Lion, Monty said that there will be a future release focused on JTW. Probably some of these campaigns will be included in the future expansion.

By the way, I am now flying the missions included in Project85, in the RU folder. They are training mission for soviet naval MiG-15 in the late fifties, and I am enjoying them very much. There are two marvelous manuals in BATDOCS for those missions, too. I recommend you these missions while you wait for the Vietnam sets.

BT~wasted

• Modder
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 11:03:43 AM »

Big thanks for your answer! I've just read all the documentation about Project 85 and will try it ASAP

Thanks!

Taras

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 12:07:04 PM »

Will be looking forward for this..Served there
Semper Fi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.