Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with Battle of Moscow  (Read 2075 times)

Friedrich-Wilhelm

Problems with Battle of Moscow
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:54:46 PM »

Hello All,

I am having some trouble with Battle of Moscow. Administrators, if there is a tech-support section for the Battle-of-Stalingrad series for IL-2, please redirect. I purchased Battle-of-Stalingrad some time ago through Steam and have been playing it fairly frequently. Recently, I also purchased Battle-of-Moscow, but was unable to open any of the game content. Tech-support at Steam told me that I had to "unlock" Battle-of-Moscow content by playing Battle-of-Stalingrad and accumulating points. I am currently close to pilot-level nine in Battle-of-Stalingrad. At what pilot-level will the Battle-of-Moscow content be unlocked?

Any helpful comments would be appreciated.

Thank you,

FW

LuseKofte

Re: Problems with Battle of Moscow
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 10:39:01 AM »

I bought it from site , I never had to play for any of the planes nor the map. You should be able to fly everything in QMB. If you are talking about single player campaign it always believed it had its own campaign, but I only played it early on to get the stupid unlocks

Friedrich-Wilhelm

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:03:01 PM »

Thank you for your helpful reply.

My game list in Steam shows "Battle of Stalingrad" twice, rather than "Battle of Stalingrad" and "Battle of Moscow." Is that normal?

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 12:47:15 AM »

Is that normal?
No that's definitely not normal.
Steam has the capability to do a clean reinstall of all your purchased games, looks like this would be the perfect time to do it.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Friedrich-Wilhelm

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 01:57:02 PM »

Hello All!

It turns out that that my BOS problem was due to a really rookie mistake. I had accidentally activated BOS and BOM on two different accounts at IL-2.com. However, the tech-support people at IL-2.com were nice enough to transfer all of my CD keys into one account. BOS is running fine now, along with all of the BOM content.
Thanks again to all of you for your helpful comments and suggestions.

Friedrich-Wilhelm

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 26 queries.