Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. V3.1 OPERATION SEALION  (Read 40474 times)

Steven190

Re: B.A.T. V3.1 OPERATION SEALION
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2017, 02:15:01 PM »

Thanks, I will look at the updates

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2017, 05:05:39 PM »

Had to sit down and watch the LWT series "Peace of cake" again after installing the "Sealion". Now I´m eagerly waiting for the movie "Dunkirk" to get some more inspiration. Winter is nearing and there will be long dark cold days and nights for flying!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Dastardly

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2017, 02:44:22 PM »

Nice job, big thanks to all involved, huge steps for BATkind!

Also couldn't open the DOF manual, the rest of the ZIP is ok so I guess it's the PDF.
The JTW Catapult.ini is missing the entries for the Project85 mod again. There does seem to be a "Wurm drin" on this one, am I the only one to use these features? maybe this can go in the big JTW update.
None of the new BoB missions I tried load, campaigns won't start, missions break off with the 3do paratroopers error (RAM?), except the first BoB2 Finest Hour mission which loaded but was a terrible slideshow, WAW boost made next to no difference at all! Strangely the same mission plays (minus some objects) with the VP mod as smooth as silk, which has a comparable Air.ini? I presume a performance issue lies elsewhere? Welcome any recommendations.

thanks again and regards

WinXP SP3, 3GB, Geforce GTS450 1GB

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2017, 02:48:01 PM »

None of the new BoB missions I tried load, campaigns won't start, missions break off with the 3do paratroopers error (RAM?)

logs or it didn't happen.
(metaphorically speaking, as some obviously play the BOB Missions already)

sixstrings

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »

Thanks for the great work. Really enjoying version 3.1. Best Regards,Scott

Dastardly

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »

logs or it didn't happen.
check, 3do error and no one else with problems thought it was probably inferior hardware, I guess there's not so many rigs as old as mine flying the IL2 skies.
But if it might bring something I'll post the log in the tech help.

Thanks again chaps for all the great toys!

markino

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2017, 07:09:28 AM »

B.A.T. v3.1 Operation Sealion just installed, all modules works well till now. My very huge thanks to all B.A.T. Team!!!

Ciao!

Marco

Jenato

• The shit from the past is the manure of the future
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2017, 01:10:20 PM »

Splendid! Magnifent job! Waited quite some time for this.

Much respect for all the effort and work which has been put into it.

But euh... the Battle of Britain theme...

Listen to this... as it says... High Quality! Just as the "BAT Mod Operation Sealion is...

Jenato

sixstrings

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2017, 07:46:11 PM »

Tested version3.1 today and all checks fine. Usually have no problems because i don't do anything but install the expansions and updates and that is it. Outstanding job fellas!! Love the BoB missions. Will keep me busy for good while. So many aircraft so little time !! BAT is now king of the hill to me. Thanks for all the hard work and all for free to boot !! Regards,Scott

farang65

• never two weeks, two months, two years, two decades
  • SAS Team
  • Terror Over The Top End
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2017, 09:00:44 PM »

Hi Six Strings,

Same here.
I never mod my BAT or previously CUP  :P 8)

Even though I want to I resist the temptation.  ;)

Love keeping it all stock standard.  :D

Cheers,
kirby

Steven190

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2017, 05:28:13 AM »

The one thing that I noticed with this install is,
I have a cockpit using a BU0836 controller for the  axis and buttons. To assign keys to the button I am using  SV Mapper. This program has worked with all the flight sims for many years.

With the 3.1 I have lost the ability to use the buttons. They do not work in this install. The program still works with the other versions of BAT and all other sims. The axis are still working but some buttons don not function anymore in this install.
I lost the gear, flaps and Track IR centering, but the firing of the guns still works. This is a strange combination of events. I have re-assigned the buttons in game and re-installed the  BAT files.

The keyboard still works, which I am using for these functions.

Jenato

• The shit from the past is the manure of the future
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2017, 04:03:05 PM »

Hello Monty,

maybe a very silly question... after the install of Checkpoint Charlie and Operation Sealion I realised a lot of Mods which are in the jsgmemods folder are not present in the BATMODS folder anymore. For example, WAW_Guncam tracers by santobr, WAW_Fw190 Magnetos Off, WAW Flames, just to name a few… Can these mods still be used by putting them in the BATMODS folder and activate them with the JSGME tool or is this not advisable because of the "content" of Checkpoint Charlie and Sealion?

I am trying out Sealion without using Level Stabilizer, no Autopilot and full realistic navigation. Yep!
I had to perform by best formation flying and keeping my head on a swivel constantly - with TrackIR – easily done – but, what a challenge once in battle! The very first mission with the Dornier bombers in the First of Many… flying the Spit, fighting your way out of the enemy fighter trap, orientating yourself once you managed to survive and flying back to base… that is: using kneeboard without any icons…, not to speak if the missions turns out to be a success or not… THIS A REAL THRILL! Congrats man!

Jenato   

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 26 queries.