Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. V3.1 OPERATION SEALION  (Read 38546 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
Learn. Challenge. Improve. In loving memory of the times when I cared...

lefterisss

Re: B.A.T. V3.1 OPERATION SEALION
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 03:51:04 AM »

Thanks alot for the reply Sir!!i am fixing it now!!

henkypenky

• BAT, WAW & 3.6 the Blitz
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2017, 04:07:50 AM »

Another great thank you to all involved; what a masterpiece this is. Finally one can fly BOB missions over the correct maps. And the skins are great too.

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2017, 05:27:15 AM »

More wonderful work. I don't know how you guys do it all. Many, many thanks.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Focus on the solution, not the problem.
    • Broadarrow Artwork
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2017, 07:50:20 AM »

Good morning!Thanks alot for the sea lion update. i dont know if this the correct place to report that the F-104 doesnt have any AIR TO GROUND weapons .is there something i must do to have the ATG ordance back??

No, just read the first post or look through this thread.  Although some Jet Age elements were phased in for this set the Battle of Britain took the lion's share of development time and effort.  The Jet Age is the focus of our next expansion and is already set to include full upgrades of everything, plus weapons, plus several new items that very few have even heard about yet.  8)

In any case, you have Harriers, F4s, F16s, FA18s - The Starfighter is an interceptor.  It was capable of carrying a tiny A2G loadout but if you want to sharpen up your loft bombing technique there are a many better bombers already available.  Still, it will all be there with the next expansion, which is about a month away for now...

Another great thank you to all involved; what a masterpiece this is. Finally one can fly BOB missions over the correct maps. And the skins are great too.

This set has been a real labour of love, many years in the making from the old 409 days to the present B.A.T.  Its nice to have that era properly served.  8)

Jochem Hraback

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2017, 08:00:26 AM »

Omg, but you will never stop...It's incredible. Do you know that August is just for holidays ?  ;D

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Focus on the solution, not the problem.
    • Broadarrow Artwork
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2017, 08:03:11 AM »

I'm Australian mate, our lifestyle is a holiday.  8)

pechmann

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2017, 08:10:52 AM »

Thank you sooooooo much to all of you!  ;D  ;D Playing a BoB campaign like this in IL-2 is a dream come true!!! I almost feel guilty from this being free  :P

Thanks once more, Pech.

ol' Navy

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2017, 08:26:45 AM »

I notice I no longer have any of the aircraft that I used to fly single or QMB missions, or my "old" campaigns, etc.  Is that the way it was intended?
If you're talking about additional aircraft/missions/campaigns which you've added manually "on top" of BAT: Yes.
Otherwise: No, which aircraft/missions/campaigns are affected? How can we reproduce the issue?

Best regards - Mike
[/quote]

Mike, first I am sorry if this doesn't look like what you guys post, but I have never really known how to do that (if it looks OK then, OK).  But as far as my answer to you goes - everything seems to default to the Piper Cub.  In QMB, when I pick an aircraft such as P-51, I get the Piper Cub.  When I try to start a campaign (that I have now lost), all goes well until the aircraft for the campaign becomes a Piper Cub.  As far as the Single Missions Pack, if I try a mission that the a/c is a Corsair, for example, I end up with the Piper Cub.  Thanks for listening, and for your patience and all the work.

duffys tavern

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2017, 08:33:53 AM »

BAT 3.1
When I try to add a MOD a/c to the air.ini folder it tells me "access denied". No problem with the other versions of BAT. Anyone else experienced this? Any help appreciated.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Ask me if I care.
    • Friendly Fire isn't.
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2017, 09:38:38 AM »

everything seems to default to the Piper Cub.
Sounds interesting and it's definitely not normal.
Besides the fact that quite likely you will have to reinstall BAT from scratch, I'd be keen to see a logfile of this incident.

BAT 13
What's that?

Best regards - Mike
Learn. Challenge. Improve. In loving memory of the times when I cared...

ol' Navy

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2017, 10:18:47 AM »

Mike - your "definitely not normal" seems to describe my efforts perfectly.  As I had told you, BAT was working just fine previously.  Had a number of campaigns going, with aircraft such as P-40E's, Corsair's, etc.  Same as single missions.  Now they are all gone.  Most telling to me is when I go into QMB and the little drop down thing from which you chose aircraft, most of mine are not there any longer.   A bunch of German ones are, no Russian, few U.S., no Japan, a few GB.  Those are the only nationalities I ever use in my play.  Air.ini doesn't show them either.  Oh well, such is life.  Thanks.  Oh, and I did Checkpoint Charlie before I did Sealion as suggested, with all JSGME mods disabled.  I followed directions.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.