Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donbas mission pack  (Read 2410 times)

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
Donbas mission pack
« on: July 23, 2017, 10:05:00 AM »

This is a mission pack of 21 files that come in Yak 9 and La 5 alternative versions. It is set on the Donbas map in the late summer of 1943. You fly from Artemovsk. So the planes and the setting are reasonably historical but the rest is fiction. I made this pack some time ago and I can't now remember the details but it certainly wasn't made on 4.12. I have updated it and it seems to work fine in BAT. It is very much a simple, 'no frills' pack because that was how I liked things then. I was very much a 'let's quit the talk and get flying' person. I am still not a great one for fancy extras. The missions are numbered so that you can fly them much like a campaign. I am keen on mission packs because I think they give you more freedom than a campaign and you can always convert them if you want to. If I am honest, I don't think I knew how to make a campaign when I designed these. Feel free to make any changes you like: after all the aim is for you to enjoy them the best way you can.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a6bvydtkjvwwhx/Red_Fighter_Donbas

Zoran395

• Mapper
Re: Donbas campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 04:53:14 AM »

Thank you very much for sharing !
And bang, one download... I need some more flight time and less map making time!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 24 queries.