Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Kenley Campaigns  (Read 9737 times)

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
Kenley Campaigns
« on: July 09, 2017, 06:40:50 AM »

The lack of new BAT campaigns has prompted me to try posting three Battle of Britain campaigns. Please understand these were originally made for my own private use so you may find them a trifle idiosyncratic. My PC can't handle more than about 50 planes in WAW so there are no huge armadas of Heinkels. I also like a variety of missions so it is not all intercepts of Luftwaffe bombing raids. I hope you enjoy these campaigns.

Edit: The Spitfire and Hurricane campaigns are virtually the same thing with the player's aircraft changed. There are some other differences but they are minimal. Fly at whatever rank you want but to avoid trouble with the game telling you that you don't have a high enough rank to fly the planned position, don't pick too low a rank. I would say Flight Lieutenant in the RAF and Hauptman in the Luftwaffe.

Link:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ndo53pffk3g40aj/Kenley_campaigns.rar

link renewed, see the link in the attachment below.

Vampire_pilot

Re: Kenley Campaigns
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:37:59 AM »

Nice!

(never apologize for providing your own content ;D )

nyali

• Supporter
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 08:03:02 AM »

Many thanks Airbourne

solotk

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 10:57:53 AM »

Thanks for this Airbourne, always find space for more BoB stuff, and Kenley is a special place to me :)

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 12:11:58 PM »

Any mission or campaign, large or small, is always welcomed and much appreciated. Thanks a lot Airbourne! :)
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

Dimlee

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 01:32:28 PM »

Thank you.

PapaG39

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 01:33:46 PM »

Thanks Airborne...

However, where do you mean for me to put it?   
I assume under #WAW2  Campaigns NN, but could be campaigns GB...
I just want to be sure...
A Pilots Prayer:  "May you not run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas all at the same time".

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 02:16:30 PM »

When you open it up you will see there are actually three campaigns. The Spitfire and Hurricane ones go in campaigns GB and the Kanalkampf one goes in campaigns DE.

EHood

• Supporter
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 05:17:48 PM »

Need to add my thanks. So far I've only tested a few missions from each campaign, and they all ran very smoothly. Sometimes less is more, especially on an older PC like mine. Much appreciated, Airbourne.

;D
A ya tsi-tsalagi.

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 02:27:58 AM »

Thank you for the kind words.

Spider16

• Non nobis Domine non nobis sed nomini tuo da glori
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 06:39:08 AM »

Dear mate, Airbourne, thank you for the new campaigns for the WAW, but let me inform you that I installed the three versions and Kanalkampf already on the second mission was impossible to continue because my plane explodes in the air without further explanation. Already in the missions of the RAF, you can not even visualize the briefing of the first mission. In my installation I have the BAT, totally updated. Once again thank you for your intention to provide new options to BAT / WAW users.

Cheers

Carlos

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 10:58:48 AM »

Hi, Spider16. I am not sure how to advise you. I have re-flown the two missions you mention and I have no problems. You will see above that EHood seems to be able to fly with no problems. I would have to say that the difficulty would seem to be at your end. Have you flown other campaigns without trouble? if you haven't then give it a try and if you have trouble with those then the best idea would be to re-install BAT from the beginning. If other campaigns work and mine don't then I am stumped. I can only express my regrets and hope you have more success elsewhere.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 23 queries.