Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Kenley Campaigns  (Read 9703 times)

Spider16

• Non nobis Domine non nobis sed nomini tuo da glori
Re: Kenley Campaigns
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 02:53:22 PM »

Thank you for your kind attention. I took the missions to the single mode and even there I only managed to fly some of them completely having most of them finished in a situation where in the opening the aircraft already appears damaged as if it had done a mid air collision. And only in the Kanalkampf version. In the British versions nothing worked. But anyway thank you for your effort to provide new missions to BAT users.

Cheers

Carlos

ol' Navy

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »

When you open it up you will see there are actually three campaigns. The Spitfire and Hurricane ones go in campaigns GB and the Kanalkampf one goes in campaigns DE.

OK, I have a legitimate problem I think.  I can copy files back and forth pretty proficiently, or have been able in the past.  But I gotta ask - what in the world is peculiar about copying any or all of these three to their "proper" place?  Unzipped, copied the two Kenley folders into GB campaign folder (in BAT of course).  In Explorer, files show up where they should.  But when I start the game, go to campaign loading screen, New, then to RAF, they are not there.  Where do you reckon they went?  What have I missed?  They aren't single missions are they?  Man, this is just confusing the heck out of me.  I don't know how I would do it differently.  And just for curiosity sake, I copied one of them into my backup of CUP.  Magically, it was where it should have been and appeared like it was supposed to. But when started it crashed and burned immediately.  But I just wanted to see if my "copying ability" had deserted me.  Any advice you can share would be greatly appreciated.  I am sure I am doing something incorrectly.

ol' Navy

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 03:24:42 PM »

Forget my missive above.  Sometime my 75 yr old brain just doesn't function properly.  Went back and read what I said, then took a look at what I had done and the two did not mesh, and I'm not even sure what I was talking about.  All is well.  Sorry for any confusion on anyone's part but my own.  Thanks.

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 01:42:48 AM »

No problem. Sometimes my 69 year old brain doesn't function too well either.

CDS025_DOGO

• Saludos Camaradas
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 08:08:05 PM »

Thank you very much for sharing your work  ;)

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 11:46:47 AM »

I got Airbourne ad downed a Do-17 the first thing I did! Nice campaigns!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2017, 02:07:35 PM »

Quote from: Spider16
in the opening the aircraft already appears damaged as if it had done a mid air collision.

This often indicates a problem with missing or incompatible loadout options or completely missing aircraft.

If others can play these missions in BAT WAW and you experience this, then most likely your BAT has a flaw. Maybe you want to reinstall WAW from EP9 checkpoint upwarads.

Raven Morpheus

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 09:08:27 AM »

Many thanks for these campaigns.  Can't get enough BoB content in IL2 1946.  Just wish I had time to sit and play IL2 1946 (and/or CloD) properly these days.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 08:01:05 AM »

Great job Airbourne!  Remember that the new JSGME Option AIRBOOST BOB will greatly improve performance in these scenarios.

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 12:07:28 PM »

Thanks Monty. I can't wait to try your new campaigns. I have just finished installing my new version BAT 3.1

czarek422

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2019, 01:50:15 PM »

After trying some missions from the "Single Mission Community Pack" I decided to play in a campaign mode, but the link is dead.

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2019, 03:16:58 PM »

link renewed, see the link in the attachment in first post.
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.