Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music question  (Read 1416 times)

the202

Music question
« on: May 29, 2017, 07:09:06 AM »

Hello, I have a question about the main menu music for BAT WAW. Could someone tell me where it is from please? I ask as it sounds a bit similar to Chandelier from Ace Combat 6 without the lyrics:

Captain Dawson

Re: Music question
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »

Hello, I have a question about the main menu music for BAT WAW. Could someone tell me where it is from please? I ask as it sounds a bit similar to Chandelier from Ace Combat 6 without the lyrics:

I'm quite sure it is from AC6. I've heard the song before, but I don't remember which track it is.
"It's totally foolproof, until you mess something up." -Captain Dawson My OP rig: CybertronPC Palladium custom desktop computer, GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5, CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core, RAM: 8.00 GB, Motherboard: Intel H110 Chipset, SSD: 240GB, HDD: 1TB, OS: Windows 10

Captain Dawson

Re: Music question
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 09:05:39 AM »

I deleted BAT's soundtracks and replaced them so I can't be sure, but I recall hearing this track on my brother's BAT install. I seem to think this is what you were referring to:

I really love the instrumental music from the Ace Combat series! I have over 30 tracks from various AC games that I use for IL-2 music. In each game they make, they have one simple tune, and every other track in the same game builds on it. That's probably why the "Chandelier" track you posted sounded familiar. These Japanese artists really know how to make a moving soundtrack! I'm American, and I don't even listen to American music anymore.  :P  Can't help posting a few extras here...

Here's one from the newer Horizon game that I will be using for my WIP desert missions:

Best Theme track in history IMO:

Here's one of my favorites for jet battles:

Hope you like these!  :)
If you're in need of more soundtracks, just look up any of the Ace Combat games' original soundtracks on Youtube.
"It's totally foolproof, until you mess something up." -Captain Dawson My OP rig: CybertronPC Palladium custom desktop computer, GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5, CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core, RAM: 8.00 GB, Motherboard: Intel H110 Chipset, SSD: 240GB, HDD: 1TB, OS: Windows 10
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 27 queries.