Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Modact 6.4 for IL-2 4.13.4m  (Read 102199 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: SAS Modact 6.4 for IL-2 4.13.4m
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2017, 10:23:23 PM »

You can read how to get the required log here:
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,13457.0.html

Cheers!
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2017, 05:48:44 AM »

Storebror, thank you so much for the tip on the Logfile. But my main problem is that I am unable to understand what is causing the game to crash. I am attaching the rar file containing the eventlog, so that you can see directly from here what I am not able to do.
Thanks again for your patience ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fad4mi3a003zohf/Eventlog.rar

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2017, 08:13:53 AM »

You've got carsmaster's HD mod installed, which is not 4.13.4 compatible.

Cheers!
Mike

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2017, 01:50:22 PM »

No Storebror, I have not loaded "carsmaster's HD", I am attaching two screens of GME, of which the screen-1 with the mods mounted, and the screen-2 with the mods disassembled, but the result does not change when I go to the QMB, and I go to click on the button on the top right to choose skins, armaments, etc ... the game crashes. I tried with the Stock version, believing it was a problem related to patch_4.13.4, and everything went smoothly.

I really can not understand what can cause the crash of the game, also because if I do a campaign, a mission, single, coop etc ... giving directly the fly button everything seems normal ... but as I go to press the button to select BANG skins inevitable crash. :(

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2017, 06:18:06 AM »

Storebror, I got the same crash from the FMB, loaded a map to build a mission, when choosing the plane from the drop-down menu, the game falls with immediate return to the desktop ... :(

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2017, 07:16:13 AM »

Doesn't change a thing.
You have a modified "BmpUtils" class in your game, the hashed filename is "7F958E2469CAE184".
Search for that file in the subfolders of "#SAS" folder and see where it is. That folder / the mod it belongs to is the culprit.
I've never rolled out that file in any other mod but the HD Skin Mod, and that one definitely doesn't belong to Modact 6.4 as it's not 4.13.4 compatible.

Best regards - Mike

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2017, 12:57:42 PM »

Thanks a lot Mike, we have solved the problem, the file was just what you said you said this "7F958E2469CAE184", one of which was in the sub-folder #SAS indicated "XTD", and the other was exactly where you said you:
"Carsmaster's HD Skin Mod".
Now I assume that to provoke the collapse of the game, in my case, was the file that was housed in the subfolder "XTD", having never assembled with JSGME the "Carsmaster's HD Skin Mod" folder.

Anyway thank you so much for giving me back the light  ;D ;)
  :)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2017, 10:40:16 PM »

If you had such file in your "XTD" folder then this means that you've updated your game from 4.12.2+Modact 5.3.
Note that in such case it's strictly necessary to dump the whole "#SAS" folder before proceeding with the next Modact setup.

Cheers!
Mike

FNRennier

« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »

Project to upgrade the jet era to ModAct 6.4? ;)
=FN=Rennier

Fadeev

Re: Installation Instructions for SAS Modact 6.40
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2018, 02:28:23 PM »

Server Operators:
Modact 6.40 works on dedicated servers as well.
All you have to do is to install Modact 6.40 the way it's described above, and then install the latest SAS Selector for Dedicated Server Operators on top, overwriting files if they already exist.
Finally you will want to edit the "il2server.ini" file to enable your Modact Dedicated Server game.
Note: The Modact il2server.exe needs to have Data Execution Prevention (DEP) to be turned off, at least for this executable.
Please refer to your operating system manual (Windows / Wine on Linux) how to disable DEP if required.
Hi to all! stupid question, for what can be used the Server Operators version :)? For example if our server got to be modded server..is it possible to made modded online server on this Modactivator, with a specific list of mods included (mods are mandatory for all players on server).  like UP but more you know,  "lite" version, not heavy modded.
And second question, FMs in buttons file included in SAS Modact 6.40, are they very different from stock Il-2 game (i mean only FMs of stock planes of course) ? For what planes it didnt change?

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2018, 10:16:04 PM »

if our server got to be modded server..is it possible to made modded online server on this Modactivator, with a specific list of mods included (mods are mandatory for all players on server).  like UP but more you know,  "lite" version, not heavy modded.
Exactly.

FMs in buttons file included in SAS Modact 6.40, are they very different from stock Il-2 game (i mean only FMs of stock planes of course) ? For what planes it didnt change?
Stock plane FMs are untouched.

Cheers!
Mike

Fadeev

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2018, 12:43:52 PM »

Great, thanks! I'll try to manage something with it
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.