Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ** Jiver's Total Sound Mod (JTSM) Version 3.0 **  (Read 8672 times)

Jiver67

• Modder
** Jiver's Total Sound Mod (JTSM) Version 3.0 **
« on: April 08, 2017, 07:54:12 PM »

Well guys, here it is - version 3.0 of my sound mod. I know it has taken forever and I apologize for this! This is just a quick and dirty post to make my sound mod available to you all (I will put together a proper posting when I have the time).

This new version of my sound mod is designed and tested to work with the stock version of IL-2 1946 (currently 4.13.3) and all previous stock versions. It will also work with modded versions of the game but some of the sounds may not play due to differences in the buttons file and weapon preset names. I highly recommend testing it first on the stock version of the game so you will hear all the sounds (engine, weapons and environmental) together. I have spent countless hours tweaking individual sounds so that the volume is normalized - engine sounds do not "drown out" gun sounds, gear sounds, flap sounds, etc. and vice versa. I think it really came out quite good.  :)

To install, simply unzip the folders "my_presets" and "my_samples" into your main IL-2 game directory and overwrite if requested. NOTE: if you already have custom sounds in these folders please back them up first before extracting my sound mod! This will prevent your sounds from being overwritten and lost. You have been warned.

Here is the download link:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ovhq478l6qspsva/Jiver%27s_Total_Sound_Mod_3.0.zip

Download size is 241 MB.

-Jiver

DaveB

• Modder
Re: ** Jiver's Total Sound Mod 3.0 **
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 02:48:30 AM »

Cheers for all the hard work, looking forward to it

DaveB

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 02:59:32 AM »

Many thanks for your hard work,  8)

urmel

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 03:53:05 AM »

Many thanks Jiver67 !!!

TozziFan

Re: ** Jiver's Total Sound Mod (JTSM) Version 3.0 **
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:36:48 AM »

Excellent work, many thanks.

Blaubaer

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »

Hi Jiver,

thanks for your v3. Very cool sounds, easy to install, very compatible. (My test configuration: UP3RC4) From my point of view a super sound experience, at least as good as Victor's sound mod.

Regards, Michael, der Blaubär

Jiver67

• Modder
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 09:21:19 PM »

Thanks Michael, glad you are enjoying it!   ;)

azura

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 02:01:16 AM »

What a genius!   I love your sounds, especially gun sounds.  Your sounds completely advanced from the previous sounds you made. Victor's is all right, but yours are better in the volume of the sounds.  Yours make me feel more enjoyable in playing il2. Thanks, Jiver.

Superflyer

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 06:50:17 AM »

Hi, great work, fantastic sound !!!! But, I have a problem, different airplanes, for example the Spitfire Mk. I-V, different P-51 and some other aircraft have only the sound at the engine start, afterwards no sound, no sound in the cockpit, no sound outside.
I have IL-2 4.13.3 everything is ok, many airplanes have a super sound, but also not diverse! What can be the reason?
The same problem with stock or SAS-MOD
Who can help??
 Best regards

blackshark

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 07:34:33 AM »

Just to be sure ... this version 3 is for 4.10/DBW too ?  if yes, how to install in DBW ?

it is not compatible with Tiger's flyby, is that correct ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 27 queries.