Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with RAF flying for the Axis my DCG campaign.  (Read 971 times)

Poncho

• Modder
Problem with RAF flying for the Axis my DCG campaign.
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »

I am trying to make a dcg Italy campaign with one of the new Italy maps(Italy_exp). I loaded it up in HSFX and everything looked fine until I noticed that all of the RAF squadrons were assigned as Axis squadrons on Axis controlled bases. The German and US squads were correctly assigned. I looked at all of the data files I could think of and they looked correct. If I bring up the .mis file in the mission builder the nationalities are correctly assigned.  Are there any DCG mission builders out there who know what might be causing this?

sniperton

Re: Problem with RAF flying for the Axis my DCG campaign.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:22:45 AM »

Just a blind guess, but any squadron not defined in the squadrons.dcg file will be assigned to Germany by DCG.

There's a fair chance that not all squads available in HSFX are included in stock DCG. Look up the squadrons.dcg file and search for the the squads as you have them in the mission file. If not found, you tracked the issue down. Add them manually to the RAF section. Hope it helps

Poncho

• Modder
Re: Problem with RAF flying for the Axis my DCG campaign.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:16:06 PM »

That did it. My squad ids weren't in the file. It's working now. Many thanks Sniperton.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 23 queries.