Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Hornets Nest  (Read 47278 times)

Fresco23

• Part-Time Skinner
  • Modder
  • F.A.C. #23
Re: Hornets Nest
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 09:32:46 AM »

Same! She's gorgeous. But fingers crossed for slot version! Will still fly this one meanwhile.

Fresco
cogito, ergo sum armatus

mace

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 01:15:44 PM »

As always, Edlor superb work and great to see another couple of carrier-based aircraft.

Hopefully in a week or two can create individual slots for the four variants (land and carrier-based) and maybe a few more tweaks as well.

cheers mace

Edlor

• Modder
    • My Other Pastime
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2017, 06:47:25 PM »

Thanks again everyone  :)

I'm glad to be able to share these " Christmas "  :D presents with all of you and by the looks of it thanks to Mace we will have slots for these soon. Thanks Mace.

Cheers and thanks again all,

Edlor
It's not the size of the wand that matters. It's the quality of the magic it performs.

hoddyman

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 07:37:38 PM »

I have the latest BAT installation, and it already includes the Mosquito TR33. All the lines in the AIR INI and Weapons properties and Plane properties are already present. When I add one of the Hornet folders to my WAW2 folder, nothing happens. I just get the regular Mosquito TR33 in the game. How do I install this?

Edlor

• Modder
    • My Other Pastime
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »

Hi Hoddyman,

Try adding them to your JTW2 folder that's where I put mine and see if that works. By the sounds of it the default Mosquito TR 33 is loading before the Hornet folder in WAW2.

Cheers,

Edlor
It's not the size of the wand that matters. It's the quality of the magic it performs.

dona

• Modder
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 09:50:08 PM »

We getting spoiled with all these great new twins!!! Teeee riffff icccc ;D

Edlor

• Modder
    • My Other Pastime
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 01:21:34 AM »

Glad you like them dona and I'll be looking forward to any skins you may have up your sleeve for them ;)

Cheers,

Edlor

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 03:22:14 AM »

Works fine in BAT , You have to select RN to show up, maybe Storebror cold help with this, The Westland Whirlwind cockpit would be a better fit for the hornet.
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

Type83Fighter

• It needs a tailhook.
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 07:45:57 AM »

Works fine in BAT , You have to select RN to show up, maybe Storebror cold help with this, The Westland Whirlwind cockpit would be a better fit for the hornet.

Yup, that did the trick. Thanks for posting this, I tried everything.
"You seem to be disappointed in my efforts only because my efforts were disappointing"

hoddyman

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 02:10:33 PM »

Sorry to sound so dense, but what is "RN", and where do I select it?

Edlor

• Modder
    • My Other Pastime
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »

Thanks guys  :)

Thanks for pointing that out Steven. I use RCAF so I sometimes forget to check to see what other countries work. As to a cockpit I was thinking along the lines of the SeaFury would be a nice fit but that's only a single so the Whirly might be a good choice indeed. ;)

@ Hoddyman In QMB where it says Airforce just pick RN from the drop down list. See below.

Cheers,

Edlor

mace

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 03:36:00 PM »

Edlor & Steven, thank you for excellent suggestions about the using the SeaFury or Westland Whirlwind cockpits, which I will look at incorporating into the new slots.

New slots will be (Multi) so not dependent on a specific air force selection.

Hornet F3 slot and FM already created but a few more tweaks to include for this land based version. Hopefully will post some progress pics after the weekend.

cheers mace
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 24 queries.