Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peculiar fps issue with BAT WAW  (Read 4365 times)

resistor

Re: Peculiar fps issue with BAT WAW
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 10:19:51 AM »

In my case, and after a complete, clean re-install from 4.08> 4.2.12> BAT> DLLs>  Expansion Packs (I prob needed to do this anyway), I was able to fix my problem.

Starting from ground 0, with clean clean configs, and zeroed out settings, I started adding until I discovered what was killing my fps. Turns out that between the Nvidia control panel settings, and what I had set in reshade absolutely KILLED the frame rate. With the default settings in the Nvidia cp, and nothing enabled in reshade, I was running 50-60+ fps. Adding or subtracting effects/settings from there one at a time made it obvious what had the biggest effect on frame rate, and what I can live with in terms of play-ability, detail in game, etc.

I will say that leaving everything off in the NV cp, and doing what I need to do in reshade might be the better way to go, given the level of control and good effects it gives. That is of course as long as you can live with the mouse weirdness and the "bubble" you get outside of the cockpit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 24 queries.