Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Regarding the C&C Mod  (Read 4014 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Regarding the C&C Mod
« on: February 01, 2017, 12:29:53 AM »

I have not yet made the jump to either CUP or BAT (which seems GREAT) - mainly due to having such an old rig - but an important thing for me sitting on that fence is the C&C Mod. I'm curious to know: how much of the C&C Mod is implemented in 4.12? Which features work, and which features don't? :P
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Regarding the C&C Mod
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 12:53:53 AM »

I'm not a C&C expert, but BAT definitely ships with 4.12.2 version of the C&C mod included (the VectorUnit class is present in all modules).
It also contains a manual for the 4.12 version of the C&C mod.
The manual is for version 3.04 by sputnikshock, updated from 3.031 by Checkyersix.
Things mentioned in the manual include:
  • GCI
  • RCGCI
  • Jammer
  • Window
  • Bomb
  • Vector
  • Corkscrew
  • Radio Operator
  • AFAC
  • FAC
  • RESCAP
  • Ambush
  • OBS
  • CW
  • Airborne Radars
  • ASG
  • ASD
  • ASVmkIII
  • AN/APS4
  • Taki
  • Naxos
  • Flensburg
  • Serrate

Hope that helps.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 01:55:12 AM »

It does - thanks!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:29:44 AM »

Quick follow-up: none of the randomizers (except Ambush)?

Chrival

• The wacky guy
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 10:49:56 AM »

Seems randomizers don't work. At least randomground. I tried several times with no success.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 02:58:45 AM »

Yes, some are bugged. And some doesn't work at all. But Randomaircraft2 work, but I've had very strange effects with Randomtrains. RandomTime and RandomWeather works 100%, and I think that applies to RandomSkills as well. Spawn works 100%.

Chrival

• The wacky guy
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 12:21:56 PM »

Thanks for the info.

jpten

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »

RESCAP is not recognized in the TGA module.  FMB reports 'unable to load' and it is not listed in the stationary document file.  Came across this working on the QMB clean up.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 12:47:43 AM »

Not SAR either. But none of the weather mods? (These can be great, especially on long flights.)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 06:49:09 AM »

Hi Poltava

The major change with 412+ code was AI aircraft detection, thanks to TD for breaking the most brilliant set of mods ever made for Il2.  Sputnikshock, who worked with CY6 on the original set, recoded everythin and I helped him test and compile it for C.U.P.  Now native to B.A.T. the REVISED C&C is included in BATDOCS - Command & Control (v3.04)for 4.12.rtf

Basically, its all back except for SAR, RESCAP and RECON based functions.  They were great but not the most essential and there are good workarounds.  Hidden recon points do well for RESCAP.

EVERYTHING ELSE FOR C&C, the randomisers, the spotters, GCI, Arty, AI functions, window, FUG, DZ, Aimpoint, Barrage, SLD (the running guys), FAC, all of it is back and better than ever in 412 B.A.T.  My new campaigns are packed with C&C funtions and I have recently made a couple of Spotter campaigns as well.

Alongside the Taxi Function of 412, the patrol wayoints and formation mod, you are going to be able to lay out your airfields and flights much more effectively than old 410 and produce a lot of action on the ground as well as detailed target environments and all the extra goodies that Checkyersix and Sputnikshock made for us as well.

C'mon mate, we need your campaigns for B.A.T. and we made it real easy to install now.   8)

Kraut1

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 10:38:13 PM »

Hi Poltava

The major change with 412+ code was AI aircraft detection, thanks to TD for breaking the most brilliant set of mods ever made for Il2.  Sputnikshock, who worked with CY6 on the original set, recoded everythin and I helped him test and compile it for C.U.P.  Now native to B.A.T. the REVISED C&C is included in BATDOCS - Command & Control (v3.04)for 4.12.rtf

Basically, its all back except for SAR, RESCAP and RECON based functions.  They were great but not the most essential and there are good workarounds.  Hidden recon points do well for RESCAP.

EVERYTHING ELSE FOR C&C, the randomisers, the spotters, GCI, Arty, AI functions, window, FUG, DZ, Aimpoint, Barrage, SLD (the running guys), FAC, all of it is back and better than ever in 412 B.A.T.  My new campaigns are packed with C&C funtions and I have recently made a couple of Spotter campaigns as well.

Alongside the Taxi Function of 412, the patrol wayoints and formation mod, you are going to be able to lay out your airfields and flights much more effectively than old 410 and produce a lot of action on the ground as well as detailed target environments and all the extra goodies that Checkyersix and Sputnikshock made for us as well.

C'mon mate, we need your campaigns for B.A.T. and we made it real easy to install now.   8)

Hi,
I am using the C&C GCI Radars in BAT for DGEN campaigns - absolut great!
But in some il2dcg campaigns I have some performance issues with BAT.
My question:
Can you make the 412 updated C&C (especially the GCI Radars) available as a single 412 Mod e.g. for use with SAS Modact 5.3 and SAS AI Flyables Pack 5.3x?
Best Regards
(sorry, I posted in this Forum because I think the BAT Team has the knowledge for this Task)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 01:07:25 AM »

EVERYTHING ELSE FOR C&C, the randomisers, the spotters, GCI, Arty, AI functions, window, FUG, DZ, Aimpoint, Barrage, SLD (the running guys), FAC, all of it is back and better than ever in 412 B.A.T. 

That is TERRIFIC news!  ;D ;D ;D I think that the C&C Mod is one of the best Mods ever made, adding functions and playability that simply wasn't there before!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 23 queries.