Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Woodlark Island  (Read 4886 times)

jpten

Re: Woodlark Island
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 08:30:43 AM »

I had wondered about the alternative DLL option but, as stated, since I am going thru every QMBPro missions I did not want to explore that option and change the testing environment.  When I had finished the last phase I was going to load those and go back thru and check.  If there are some glitches that are solved by the 2nd set of DLLs, I would expect they might produce a problem somewhere else.  But then, I expect anything to cause problems.

baggo

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »

I had no woodlark map or Lancaster,put in dll 2, had a Lancaster flying over the woodlarks, try it worked for me ....kev.

ol' Navy

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2017, 02:37:06 PM »

I know you guys won't be surprised to hear this, but I have a question.  I also do not have some of the maps (BAT and CUP).  Specifically, I don't have the Woodlark Islands one or Rabaul or Crete (ones I know of so far) in QMB and FMB.  I tried the two BATDLL's 01 and 02, downloaded them fresh,  unzipped them straight into my BAT folder but to no avail.  To better explain, I like to look through "our" forum to see what all the smart guys are saying and when mention is made of something I like to try it.  As is the case here, I very often get into a discussion which I don't fully understand, and that is why I usually have to bother you.  Do I read here that issues such as mine are being looked at, and that I am not the only one with the problem?  So should I just stand by and a fix should come along?  Have I overlooked something?  Thank you for any advice you can give, as always.

csvousden

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 09:35:05 PM »

I dont know if this is accurate, but I can report that in my efforts, when I put the 2nd Dll set in after putting in all the expansion packs, I still had problems with maps and some other things.

Then I went back to scratch and put the second dll set in after installing BAT with no expansion packs.  That fixed all sorts of issues.  Then I put in the 5 expansion packs, and all is well.

Hope this helps someone.

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 11:31:18 PM »

just a short explnation: both maps, woodlark and crete were made using 2k hires textures.
Therefore this dll2 thing.  :)

this thead gets a "solved" now.
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;

ol' Navy

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 06:00:10 AM »

I guess I might do what is stated above.  I can try that.  Maybe it will fix my issue.  Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 25 queries.