Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   Go Down

Author Topic: C.U.P. becomes B.A.T.  (Read 152499 times)

Taifun

Re: C.U.P. becomes B.A.T.
« Reply #816 on: March 24, 2018, 07:36:16 AM »

Quick question folks...

I am running 4.12 with BAT installed up to Sealion. During high altitude operations, the contrails from bombers appear to be limited depending upon what is being rendered on the screen at the time. As I pan around, contrails disappear then reappear. Is this a bug, or a rendering limitation? This appears to only be limited to the bomber formations, as friendly aircraft in my attack formations retain their contrails at all times.
“While the Brewster was a gentleman's airplane, the Messerschmitt was a killing machine.” ~ Eino Ilmari Juutilainen

Riot706

« Reply #817 on: March 24, 2018, 03:33:09 PM »

Every single file is corrupt. I don't know what's going on, but all mods from this site seem to corrupt both ZIP and RAR files for no reason. Repair does not work.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #818 on: March 24, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »

Taifun

« Reply #819 on: March 24, 2018, 05:54:24 PM »

Every single file is corrupt. I don't know what's going on, but all mods from this site seem to corrupt both ZIP and RAR files for no reason. Repair does not work.

I had a couple files from the torrents come up as corrupt on install... just downloaded the individual files that were reported as corrupt from Mediafire and plugged them in... easy as pie.
“While the Brewster was a gentleman's airplane, the Messerschmitt was a killing machine.” ~ Eino Ilmari Juutilainen

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #820 on: March 25, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »

What do you mean with "every single file is corupt"? Did you try to extract them one by one? If so, READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully! If not I´d recommend you to dl the latest 7zip and use that to install the BAT and all it´s components.
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Ceslaus

« Reply #821 on: March 26, 2018, 03:16:06 PM »

I had a couple files from the torrents come up as corrupt on install... just downloaded the individual files that were reported as corrupt from Mediafire and plugged them in... easy as pie.

That's strange, but it could happen. But "every file corupt"? That's strange. Try to downloand it once again.

thunderwarrior

• actually in the chair force
« Reply #822 on: May 03, 2018, 09:20:18 PM »

Two things.  One, the USS Bon Homme Dick has a relatively incorrect catapult ini. Here's one that works.

Code: [Select]
dCatapultOffsetX -2.8
dCatapultOffsetY -100.0
dCatapultYaw -1.4
dCatapultOffsetX2 14.8
dCatapultOffsetY2 -101.0
dCatapultYaw2 -1.0
catapultPower   22
catapultPowerJets  35
bSteamCatapult 1

Two, and this is the big one: Essex 1965 doesn't exist.  You can spawn it in FMB but once you load in you and your mates sink to the floor of the ocean whilst screaming to return home.  So uh, yeah.  I'm pretty sure it's not intentional but some people on this forum think that stuff like that is hilarious so I'm bringing it up here.

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #823 on: May 04, 2018, 07:28:45 AM »

first, the new set for the catapult is indeed an improvement. But actually, this is not an issue of BAT as such but something the comes in from western's Engine Mod.

second, I am pretty sure you are talking about multiplayer here. And therefore you seem to have not understood the manual. BAT does not support multiplayer. Just too many conflicts to the rest of the material. You are on your own there.

third: there is a section specifically for BAT Bug reports.
Use it.

petrarolli

« Reply #824 on: May 22, 2018, 06:23:00 PM »

my error, when it reaches 70%, what to do? :(     (need to install modact and others?)

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #825 on: May 23, 2018, 03:20:34 PM »

@petrarolli, we´d need a bit more info, version installed mods, what yuo want to play and most of all log.lst! On how to look here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,39780.0.html and here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,13457.0.html and this might help too https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,22.0.html. Then come back and post in the BAT Tech help forum!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

DarkBlueBoy

• Supporter
  • Learning slowly...
« Reply #826 on: May 29, 2018, 02:44:22 AM »

Well I finally bit the bullet and decide to take the plunge into BAT. I was DBW on 4.10 which I loved but desperately wanted some of the new toys! Followed the instructions and had a flawless installation. It is an incredible creation and I would like to say a massive "Thank you" to everyone involved. I feel like I am part of the gang again! :)

Once again, a heartfelt thank you for this.

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #827 on: May 29, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »

Welcome to the BAT-side!

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   Go Up

Page created in 1.159 seconds with 23 queries.