Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69]   Go Down

Author Topic: C.U.P. becomes B.A.T.  (Read 130334 times)

Taifun

Re: C.U.P. becomes B.A.T.
« Reply #816 on: March 24, 2018, 07:36:16 AM »

Quick question folks...

I am running 4.12 with BAT installed up to Sealion. During high altitude operations, the contrails from bombers appear to be limited depending upon what is being rendered on the screen at the time. As I pan around, contrails disappear then reappear. Is this a bug, or a rendering limitation? This appears to only be limited to the bomber formations, as friendly aircraft in my attack formations retain their contrails at all times.
“While the Brewster was a gentleman's airplane, the Messerschmitt was a killing machine.” ~ Eino Ilmari Juutilainen

Riot706

« Reply #817 on: March 24, 2018, 03:33:09 PM »

Every single file is corrupt. I don't know what's going on, but all mods from this site seem to corrupt both ZIP and RAR files for no reason. Repair does not work.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #818 on: March 24, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »

Next Generation HUD (NG-HUD) Mod v2.5 ~NEW VERSION~ https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,58163.0.html

Taifun

« Reply #819 on: March 24, 2018, 05:54:24 PM »

Every single file is corrupt. I don't know what's going on, but all mods from this site seem to corrupt both ZIP and RAR files for no reason. Repair does not work.

I had a couple files from the torrents come up as corrupt on install... just downloaded the individual files that were reported as corrupt from Mediafire and plugged them in... easy as pie.
“While the Brewster was a gentleman's airplane, the Messerschmitt was a killing machine.” ~ Eino Ilmari Juutilainen

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #820 on: March 25, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »

What do you mean with "every single file is corupt"? Did you try to extract them one by one? If so, READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully! If not I´d recommend you to dl the latest 7zip and use that to install the BAT and all it´s components.
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Ceslaus

« Reply #821 on: March 26, 2018, 03:16:06 PM »

I had a couple files from the torrents come up as corrupt on install... just downloaded the individual files that were reported as corrupt from Mediafire and plugged them in... easy as pie.

That's strange, but it could happen. But "every file corupt"? That's strange. Try to downloand it once again.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 25 queries.