Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69   Go Down

Author Topic: C.U.P. becomes B.A.T.  (Read 134416 times)

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: C.U.P. becomes B.A.T.
« Reply #804 on: February 03, 2018, 06:01:17 AM »

I feel mysterious about only latest v3.3 release topic is locked, but other older v3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 topics are still opened.

If those statuses are reverted ..... v3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 are locked and only v3.3 is opened ..... I feel they are natural and don't care.

By the way, do you find and read the topic ?
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,57923.msg639272.html#msg639272

My and reporter Sapa Inca's BAT v3.3 WAW games show strange Me 262 C-1a behavior different from original single release version.
But the topic looks not so care with BAT players or admins.
I want to know all players can reproduce the same CTD or only limited players ? and identify the cause BAT's side or players' environment side.
Next if BAT's side problem is confirmed, find why that problem came into BAT and fix for next update.
So, I (We) want more collaborators and that is my purpose to post a guidance to individual report topic in main release topic.

biffa

« Reply #805 on: February 03, 2018, 06:55:46 AM »

Hi there.  Sorry if this is a dumb question......

I took my clean 4.12.2m version from Steam, put it into a new folder and installed the VP modpack.  All works great.  Happy days!

I would now like to do the same with the BAT install - and then the expansion packs.  Can I do this over the top of the VP version (in this folder), or do I need to create another new folder, with a clean 4.12.2m and install BAT onto that (i.e. a seperate version to the VP version).
Many thanks

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #806 on: February 03, 2018, 07:11:33 AM »

Separate different folder from clean stock 4.12.2m is recommended for BAT.

biffa

« Reply #807 on: February 03, 2018, 08:15:38 AM »

Many thanks. Will do that. :)

biffa

« Reply #808 on: February 11, 2018, 10:08:23 AM »

Hi there.  Installed BAT on a clean 4.12.2m and then installed Checkpoint Charlie.  Have tried loads of different confi. files and also reduced settings to LOW but am really struggling to get the game playing smoothly on my pc.  Really low FPS and stuttering.  Presumably due to high graphics demand?  My PC is 8GB RAM with 2GB graphics (AMD APU), which is not great I know - it couldnt run Cliffs of Dover.  Not a huge issue, since my VP Modpack 5.30 version is running smoothly (and great fun) but I really would like to use the BAT addons if anyone has any suggestions and it is not just my sh@t PC. Thanks

bwchaney

« Reply #809 on: February 15, 2018, 04:02:55 PM »

If you completely install BAT first, you can install VP Modpack as a companion and run them both under BAT.  Another thread describes how to do it.  The combined installs work well for me with no CTD.  Brian

.-083

« Reply #810 on: February 15, 2018, 11:11:15 PM »

Hi there.  Installed BAT on a clean 4.12.2m and then installed Checkpoint Charlie.  Have tried loads of different confi. files and also reduced settings to LOW but am really struggling to get the game playing smoothly on my pc.  Really low FPS and stuttering.  Presumably due to high graphics demand?  My PC is 8GB RAM with 2GB graphics (AMD APU), which is not great I know - it couldnt run Cliffs of Dover.  Not a huge issue, since my VP Modpack 5.30 version is running smoothly (and great fun) but I really would like to use the BAT addons if anyone has any suggestions and it is not just my sh@t PC. Thanks

I was able to play B.A.T. perfectly fine (up to Checkpoint Charlie) on a 10 year old laptop with a Turion II processor and 256mb integrated graphics card, only 4gb of ram

Maybe you should try with a different set of DLLs, or maybe you did something wrong while installing B.A.T.

biffa

« Reply #811 on: February 24, 2018, 06:25:06 AM »

Thanks to both of you.  I am pretty sure that I installed BAT exactly to the instructions posted (I am pretty methodical like that :) )  It is running fine - but with really low FPS and stuttering.
When I installed it, I checked the DLL worked for me (the pink Hind helicopter thing) and BATDLLS-01 worked fine (no pink Hind) so I stayed with this one.  I could try BATDLLS-02 but is this likely to make a difference, or do you think this is a PC/GPU memory issue?  What sort of PC spec should I be looking at to run BAT well?  Thanks

ecf111

« Reply #812 on: February 24, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »

Maybe try updating through to Pathfinder, 3 updates later than Checkpoint Charlie. Seems to have fixed others fps issues, I think under the BAT tech help section.
Create.

biffa

« Reply #813 on: February 25, 2018, 04:44:47 PM »

Maybe try updating through to Pathfinder, 3 updates later than Checkpoint Charlie. Seems to have fixed others fps issues, I think under the BAT tech help section.

So far so good with Pathfinder 3.  Great visual quality and no stuttering/FPS issues. Fingers crossed and many thanks

CharlesVDB59

• Les optimistes inventent des avions, les pessimistes inventent des parachutes
« Reply #814 on: March 04, 2018, 03:17:28 PM »

I'm installing it i'm so exited
-removed by Moderator-

sixstrings

« Reply #815 on: March 11, 2018, 10:24:19 AM »

Been playing BAT for a while now and report everything is running smoothly. What a great job !! Thanks to all involved for bringing us BAT and all the hard work done and done for free.Would of had paid for this because after being a CFS3 fan since the beginning BAT and VP modpack changed everything for the better.Easy to install and vast in completeness BAT is the best combat flight sim there is,even beating out WOFF-UE ! Thank you guys! Regards,Scott
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.