Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freakin Bitdefender  (Read 1365 times)

352nd_Hoss

Freakin Bitdefender
« on: December 10, 2016, 12:35:44 PM »

I'm just about ready to chuck CUP................ or Bitdefender, but I still have 464 days left on my subscription.  I have IL2 HSFX set up heavily modded for AG-51 use, and I have no problems, Il2 BoS BoM, both DCS open Beta's and no problems.  But I can put in IL2 1946, Mod Act 5.3 and it works fine, but as soon as I install CUP MME and WaW it starts a fire alarm of crap with Bitdefender deletes the il2.exe, and il2.selector as malicious extensions.  I have told it to ignore everything to do with il2 in all of my folders where it's at, told the firewall to ignore everything as well.  But it still does it.  And I deleted all the files and re downloaded them and the il2.selector icon is bad everytime.  Never had this problem with anything before.  All the old IL2 stuff works like a champ.  there's just something about C.U.P and it's files that Bitdefender hates with a passion. 

Hoss

Ivan-le-Rouge

Re: Freakin Bitdefender
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 07:29:48 AM »

I have Bitdefender before and encounter the same problem as you. After long time of research I finally found a solution :
-disable internet
-disable Bitdefender
-install IL2 + all the mods you wish.
-add ALL .exe file in both exception list and "no check" list (I dont know the english name, this is a list of file who will not be checked when you analyse your computer). Some of .exe file a deep into folders but search them all.
-make a copy of your game in an external hard drive (just in case you will forgot something).
-reboot internet and Bitdefender.
-enjoy!

Another solution (for windows 10) : put the game directly in C:

Hope it will wors for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.