Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Question About CUP (this time about content)  (Read 1310 times)

Aristo

Another Question About CUP (this time about content)
« on: December 04, 2016, 03:06:21 AM »

Hello,

I'll be honest, it's been over 5 years since the last time I flew in IL-2 and so I've forgotten most things I know (especially modding) and the community has moved on to places I never thought they would.
Hence I may ask questions that seem obvious or has already become common knowledge in the intervening years.

With that out of the way, some of the mods I couldn't do without back in the day were the ones that improved tracer effects and general visual improvements like props, clouds, ground textures and explosions (something Platinium which later became Uranium or something), as well as a mod that made bullets and shells ricochet, especially when strafing ground targets. That last one was especially awesome.

Are these -or a version of these- included in the CUP compilation? So far my impression of CUP without actually having used it, is that it's mostly about new planes and maps (with the understanding that there are also deeper system overhauls). I'm sure there are visual overhauls as well, but I do not know if stuff like ricocheting bullets are still around.

Can anyone confirm that they are included in some way or the other please?

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Another Question About CUP (this time about content)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 03:48:06 AM »

There's lots of different effect mods available in C.U.P.'s JSGME options so you can choose what suits best for you.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Aristo

Re: Another Question About CUP (this time about content)
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 04:02:45 AM »

There's lots of different effect mods available in C.U.P.'s JSGME options so you can choose what suits best for you.

Best regards - Mike

Thanks.  :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 23 queries.