Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Biscay Map is Downloadable  (Read 32227 times)

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
Re: Biscay Map is Downloadable
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2010, 05:41:10 AM »

Agrazier !
Thank you very much for a great Map.
Benno :P

Don't forget it was the Czech Virtual Squadron's idea to make the map and their diligence in researching airfields and placing the objects in towns, villages, cities and harbors and so on ... without them it would never have been made ...

311_Tjurma

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2010, 06:20:06 AM »

Hello,all thank for this map.

I'm live near La Rochelle and the RĂ© Bridge was built in 1988. So it couldn't be on the map during WW2.
Is it possible to modifie the file statics?

I already know about it, this is my mistake. It looked so nice there ;D , hold on, in a week or two we will fix reported mistakes and bugs and a new release of the final map will be posted

Docholiday

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2010, 07:32:53 AM »

Thank You  at all involved persons  !!

The "battle over the bay" was one of the hardest fought (unfortunately a lot of guys don`t know that) aircombats of the war. Now we can replay the fights.   :)

Perhaps now someone will create Liberator GR`s (or Sunderlands   dream) for completings the arsenal of planes who tooked part  ;)

again: Thank You

Doc

jossearbraz

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2010, 08:20:17 AM »

Thanks 311_Tjurma, all frenchie (like me) expect on your map.

GEORGES44

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »

Loading just now,

an ENORMOUS thank you for this map!
I'll be flying around my corner of the world with a Spit or a Fw190. Should be quite a change of perspective!

Jabo

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2010, 11:30:09 PM »

Yes Fantastic!

A map I have long been waiting for. Thank you much.

doramas67

Re: North Sea map
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »

Hi, Agracier. Thank you very much for your last map, Biscay map. I like very much.

But I have thought if its possible to make another map, like I/JG27 Waggel's North Sea map, as you can see in this link "http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9632", but using a smaller scale, of course. With a map like that using a smaller scale we would get shorter missions in time and the game will go faster. I know is a difficult job and requires a lot of time. Could you make a map like that, please? It's a map that IL-2 community miss it.
Thanks again.
Regards.

agracier

• Modder
Re: North Sea map
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2010, 09:00:19 AM »

But I have thought if its possible to make another map, but using a smaller scale, of course. With a map like that using a smaller scale we would get shorter missions in time and the game will go faster. I know is a difficult job and requires a lot of time. Could you make a map like that, please? It's a map that IL-2 community miss it.

The Biscay map was a request by a team of gamers (Czech Virtual Squadron) who were prepared to do the populating of objects and airfield research - all time consuming things that I am not very good at really.

I'm always willing to entertain interesting ideas for maps, since I never would have thought of Biscay on my own ... I'm more prone to sideshows of sideshows operations and forgotten wars and such.

So if anyone or group is willing to seriously undertake a map, I'm always open to suggestions ... just one thing about maps though and that's that I really prefer to do 1/1 scale maps ...

doramas67

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2010, 10:50:21 AM »

The Biscay map was a request by a team of gamers (Czech Virtual Squadron) who were prepared to do the populating of objects and airfield research - all time consuming things that I am not very good at really.

I'm always willing to entertain interesting ideas for maps, since I never would have thought of Biscay on my own ... I'm more prone to sideshows of sideshows operations and forgotten wars and such.

So if anyone or group is willing to seriously undertake a map, I'm always open to suggestions ... just one thing about maps though and that's that I really prefer to do 1/1 scale maps ...

Thanks anyway, Agracier.

HeavyCrasher

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:49 AM »

Agracier

Thanks a lot to you and all the people that made this possibly. It is interesting to note that there are still quite a group of "Forgotten Battles", and as I can see, you are riding the wave crest, and fast, to make the corresponding Maps (three or four Maps a month?) :o.

Thanks again and keep walking (mean Flying) :D

HC

agracier

• Modder
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »

to make the corresponding Maps (three or four Maps a month?) :o.

Ha ha ... it just seems that way because a bunch of maps are all coming to term around the same time, maps I started on in the autumn of last year or before, or request maps that other teams/members have been completing ... or else retex maps which are little work compared to starting out on a fresh project ...

I'd expect maybe 1, 2 or maybe 3 more maps and then from June on till September not much, if anything ... I'll be gone during that time with only a laptop to work on and irregular Internet ... maybe one of the team effort maps might get done during that time, but that depends on things beyond my reckoning ...

So take 'em as they come ...

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »

...  and then from June on till September not much, if anything ... I'll be gone during that time with only a laptop to work on and irregular Internet ...

Agracier you don't need to bother leaving home for such a long time with only a laptop for companion and a crappy internet connection ...!! You can as well stay home where you belong and sip a pack of fresh beers in the evening after some more map retex man ...!!  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 26 queries.