Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sound issue connected to view direction  (Read 499 times)

henkypenky

• BAT, WAW & 3.7 Le Grand Cirque
Sound issue connected to view direction
« on: October 09, 2016, 07:02:49 AM »

Hi, finally I'm in the process of adjusting my home made 'Play seat' When adjusting the level of the Butkicker Gamer 2 I noticed that its reactions are a bit odd. One has to adjust the volume of the amplifier so that, lets say the engine sound give a vibration on the seat. I try to adjust this looking straight ahead - meaning the hat switch on my Warthog is showing the straight ahead view - and there are no vibrations. Hat swicht to left view almost trows me out of the seat at 200% vibrations, both looking up modes gives around 25% vibrations, looking right no vibrations and external view around 100% vibrations. This is so with P-51B, Spitfire XII, Il-2 and P-81A. Haven't tried any more.
Where can this be adjusted?

Edit / addition 11-10: According to the Guitammer helpdesk - who very very fast in answering to my question, good job guy's - this is a 'game issue' with a possible fix or patch. Does anybody knows if there is a fix for this and where its available?

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
Re: Sound issue connected to view direction
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:18:00 PM »

I had a similar problem long ago and I think the solution was to select a different speaker setup in the soundcard program. Do some testing by changing between the different settings of the sound output. You may even need to test plugging the speaker cables to different ports.
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

henkypenky

• BAT, WAW & 3.7 Le Grand Cirque
Re: Sound issue connected to view direction
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 12:39:01 PM »

Thanks H, I was afraid that I was the only one with this problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 25 queries.