Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon  (Read 30718 times)

SolomonGunn

Re: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »

I like most things about this mod, new gun sounds, flaps, gear, and love the sound other planes make when they fly past, it adds a whole new level of immersion and it's an outstanding work BUT I really miss the engine startup style and sound that came with VPmodpack, jiver's I believe. And the engine flames could be toned down a little I think.

hadji4

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2018, 03:27:10 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem after installing the mod Tiger_Flybys_VPmod_v2 while downloading the companies at 89% , flight to the desktop ???
I'm using IL2-1946_412_VPmodpack кто нибудь может помочь?

steven197106

• Art Director
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2018, 01:08:14 AM »

Dave , Have you got Tiger Flybys addon working with graphics extender, https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,58926.0.html

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2018, 02:38:45 AM »

Have not tried it Steve

MrGronx

« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »

Hey there!

Really loving the mod. I have a question (do correct me if I'm asking this in the wrong place): is it possible to have a specific set of flybys for the excellent Ranwers Lancaster? I have enough audio literacy to create the raw audio of the flybys themselves, but I don't know how to integrate it into the game itself.

Currently running v4.12.2

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2018, 01:48:32 AM »

I am guessing the Lancaster uses the rolls royce merlin engine prs. With 2 or more engines the sound file will b the mosquitoflyby.prs To start off your modding journey look inside that prs file to see the names of the wav files it is calling for. Make up your sound files and name them the same then drop them into the my_samples folder.

Have fun !

Do it this way first as implementing it into the class file will b out of your limit at this stage ok

tmansteve

« Reply #138 on: Today at 12:01:57 PM »

I cant wait to hear these great sounds again, its been so long. Could someone tell me if I need to remove jivers sounds to allow the flybys?

Cheers

shardana

« Reply #139 on: Today at 12:23:33 PM »

Hi all, I'd like to know if there's a way to use this mod with graphic extender, the problem is that you need to set different water settings in conf, 4 or 1depending if you are using Ge or not as it doesn't like water 4.......
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 26 queries.