Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon  (Read 74226 times)

steven197106

• Observer
Re: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2017, 04:43:50 AM »

could the Finnish version of the Blenheim be add to you great PACK, https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,28175.0.html
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2017, 12:37:25 PM »

Hi Steve, Installed the plane and I dont seem to have any issues. Motor sounds are working and flyby is working. What is not working at your end

Cheers DaveB

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2017, 09:20:39 PM »

sorry my mistake , the problem is the map no flybys found a fix
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

flapper1

« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »

Love your stuff DaveB. Could it be adapted for BAT without damaging anything?

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2017, 11:02:15 PM »

Hi Flapper, to be honest I don't really know. I started this mod based on tiger33's sound and flyby mod with his permission originally for HSFX 7 but saw an opportunity to make it an add on for vpmedia's excellent mod with his permission as well. The creators of BAT saw it as a necessity to remove sound files relating to tiger's flybys etc for performance issues. As I never installed BAT I have no idea what extra may be in their class files that if mine were to overwrite may break something in their mod. Also, please understand that BAT chooses to use Victors sound mod and he has put in a lot of time and effort for this and I must respect that as a modder myself and not adapt my soundmod for BAT. That said you are the end user of your game and if you want to try I am happy to try and guide you along your journey to modding

Cheers DaveB       

mikojan3

« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2018, 01:48:35 PM »

dave i have a question .i have installed your sound pack mod worked all very fine ,but just the 13mm of 109 g6 ,g10 ,g14 ,k and 190 a8 blabla bla and zeke worked for few seconds and disappeared ,what can I do for this problem? the rest worked very very fine i have appreciated the 50cal gunmachine is awesome .

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2018, 09:02:01 AM »

Yep I see the prob. Go into your my_presets/sounds folder and open the weapon.mgun_mg131.prs

It is missing the infinite 1 command. Just copy/paste this or write in your file

[common]
mode relobj pos
type mixer
numadj 1

[spl]

[samples]
MG_ShVAK_1x.wav
MG_ShVAK_2x.wav
MG_ShVAK_1i.wav
MG_ShVAK_2i.wav

[sample.MG_ShVAK_1x.wav]
env 0 2
infinite 1
period 0.07

[sample.MG_ShVAK_2x.wav]
env 0 2
infinite 1
period 0.07

[sample.MG_ShVAK_1i.wav]
env 8
infinite 1
period 0.07

[sample.MG_ShVAK_2i.wav]
env 8
infinite 1
period 0.07

mikojan3

« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2018, 02:38:56 PM »

Yep I see the prob. Go into your my_presets/sounds folder and open the weapon.mgun_mg131.prs

It is missing the infinite 1 command. Just copy/paste this or write in your file
many thanxs dave worked all very fine thanxs thanxs :P :P :P :P

Uncle Bob

« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2018, 11:42:41 AM »

Hello and thank you for your efforts bringing this to vp modpack. I seem to have a sound issue during flyby. The p-51 do not have the same flybys as im used to with tiger33 flyby mod. It seems only 1 track beeing played and it has kind of a moaning sound (dont know how to explain it) before the flyby sound kicks in. That goes for all the flybys I have tried. The p-51 does not have the variation of tracks that is within tigers flyby sounds. Sometimes the p-51 used to play the track with the distinct whouling sound but i never hear it. The i-16 has also different flybysound than before but that one also got that moaning before flybytrack kicks in. Any idea? Maybe difficult to understand when i cant explain it good enough. I followed the readme file and your post with the conf.ini change. You wrote in first post you would leave links to version 1 for those who only wanted the flybys. Is it possible to get that from somewhere? Thank you in advance.

Jocko

« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2018, 12:56:24 PM »

I have the same issue as Uncle Bob regarding the P51.   It used to have more of a "howl" in Tiger's flyby's (in R/L I believe it was caused by wind creating a whistling sound when entering the gun ports).  Also the famous supercharger "whine" is missing from the Bf109's.  Love your work Dave, thank you so much for making these huge improvements!

hadji4

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2018, 04:54:11 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem after installing the mod Tiger_Flybys_VPmod_v2 while downloading the companies at 89% , flight to the desktop ???
I'm using IL2-1946_412_VPmodpack

Torch

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2018, 07:09:08 PM »

Hello All!

Well............pretty far behind the curve here. I had downloaded the "Tiger Flybys VPmod v2.7z" Pretty easy to do that. Now..............I did not see ANY installation instructions included in the zip file. Since a few of you seasoned simmers had success with the installation , can one of you provide the proper installation process? The main zip folder contains a jsgmemods folder. Within that folder are three sub folders; DaveB Sound + Effects, HQflybys and No FB sound.sfs I really do not know where these folders should be placed within the Il2 root. I am running sim patched to 4.12 + HSFX 7.0.3

Thanking you in advance for your help
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 27 queries.