Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon  (Read 74019 times)

VF_Jetdoc

Re: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2017, 06:38:17 PM »

Re: Late Corsairs SAS Repack V2; for what reason with the late war Corsairs pack which is outstanding. Will not work with this mod enabled; when
selecting any aircraft from this  Late Corsairs SAS Repack V2 the game will lock up either QMB, dogfight, or co-ops missions. Dis-able the mod and
you can fly the late corsairs with no lock up could use some thoughts on this one please.

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2017, 01:01:08 AM »

The emd file used in that mod is the same as (The Birdcage), PW_R-2800_Corsairs.emd. It was entered into the class file with the first update released and therefore is part of the current database.
Make sure you are running the most current update.

Has anyone else had this problem

DaveB

VF_Jetdoc

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2017, 09:06:41 PM »

S~! Dave you are the man that saved me a headache I updated the to v1.2 and fixed the
issue. All is well again and again I thank you for your help in pointing me in the right
direction S~!

VF-31_Jetdoc VP media squadron

flapper1

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2017, 01:51:46 PM »

Thanks Dave you've saved my life!

wackywings

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2017, 04:16:27 PM »

Hi Dave,

I have a good working BAT install but lost Tiger's Flyby sounds when I recently upgraded to Expansion Pack 07. Someone over at the BAT forums suggested using your setup in the interim. Will this install work without the Modpack and how do you actually install it in BAT?

Thanks in advance,
                   -Wackywings

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2017, 02:43:56 AM »

Hi WWs, First let be be clear and say I have never had CUP or BAT installed. Not for any reason I might add, they do look like well presented Mods.

To answer your question I cant see why it should not work, but you would need to understand the Sound implementation that BAT uses then make adjustments if needed to the Tiger Flybys Mod.
eg. VPmod uses the JiverSound Mod for most of its custom sounds so my Mod has that structure, also my mod re-enables tigers engine flame after 90% throttle so if Bat has a full throttle flame it may clash. Most likely the prefetch file would need to be removed and enter the flyby.prs files to the BAT one.

If you want to try it I would first 1: Understand to use and setup JSGME.
                                             2: Download the flybys mod and its update
                                             3: Unzip to jsgme ready for activating then modify file structure to suit BAT
                                             4: Before activating locate prefetch file for BAT and copy/paste over the prefetch file that comes with my mod then add the various flyby.prs lines to it if not present
                                             5: Activate with JSGME and hope for a positive result

Cheers DavB

wackywings

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2017, 02:28:36 AM »

Thanks Dave!

I'll give it a try. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my request.

Best regards,
                 -Wackywings

mikojan3

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »

confirmed in 4.13.3 modact 6.3 worked very fine congratulation for the worderfull job

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2017, 05:05:37 AM »

Could the J7W1 be added to the next update please, https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,2290.0.html
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2017, 09:48:52 AM »

Have updated to V1.3 which has a couple of fixes and as a request now has the J7W1 added to the DB

PS. I noticed that there is at least two FM's for the J7W1 I found, each using different EMD files. I have tested both in the VPmod for the flyby

Cheers DaveB

Fish40

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2017, 04:25:21 AM »

Hi guys. I have installed this via JSGME with VP Mod, but I'm not seeing, or hearing some of the effects. I have the flybys, which are awesome by the way, and also the tire screech on landing and the canopy open/close sound difference. I'm not hearing the new flap sounds, or seeing the engine flame effects. Any ideas welcome. The game plays just fine with no lockups or crashes. Just missing certain aspects of the package. Useing Perfect landscape, and proper sound settings also. Thanks for your help!

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2017, 05:02:32 PM »

Lets see, Flyby's working, cockpit volumes working, landing sounds working, tells me the class files are working. I would first check that my mod is being installed above any other sound related folders within the #SAS folder. The gear and flap sounds are read from the aircraft.misc.prs file so it must be the first one read by the game as it loads up. This is all assuming your using an unmodded VPmodpack.

Engine start flames (Holygrail version) are not on all aircraft, and also only seen on some V12 engines. If you start an E model 109 you should see it

Tiger wepeffect is blue flames emmited above 93% I think. If your not seeing it by 100% check you have the entries in your config.ini file as per instructions in first post of this thread

Cheers DaveB 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 25 queries.