Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon  (Read 74269 times)

DaveB

• Modder
Re: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2017, 02:44:07 PM »

If your using this mod whilst online that is most likely the problem, sorry. I can only suggest de-activating when you fly online as I tested only offline and wont be trying to cure any online issues.

DaveB

PS. Try this : Before you go online open your config.ini file and under the [Mods] section you should have this, Flyby=1
                   If its not there add it, then change it to Flyby=0
                   You should hopefully maintain the cockpit volume effects, and any other tiger sounds.  (not tested by me so not sure if it will)
                   When your done online you can change it back to Flyby=1

Good luck

mikojan3

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2017, 02:56:49 PM »

If your using this mod whilst online that is most likely the problem, sorry. I can only suggest de-activating when you fly online as I tested only offline and wont be trying to cure any online issues.

DaveB

PS. Try this : Before you go online open your config.ini file and under the [Mods] section you should have this, Flyby=1
                   If its not there add it, then change it to Flyby=0
                   You should hopefully maintain the cockpit volume effects, and any other tiger sounds.  (not tested by me so not sure if it will)
                   When your done online you can change it back to Flyby=1

Good luck

strange dave because i have this problem just inside the cockpit , with merlin engine, hmm for example p 51 and p 40 f ,all other worked perfectly this coral see online is just the name of map but i am offline .

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2017, 04:03:52 PM »

o_O I'm confused, First you said (the sound of any plain disappeared ,is missing for a few seconds ,and reappared after few second)

Now your saying  (i have this problem just inside the cockpit , with merlin engine, hmm for example p 51 and p 40 f ,all other worked perfectly)

I will try and help anyone problem solve their sound issues when the relation is between my mod and VPmod. I say this because there is no P40F in the VPmod, unless I have missed something in my install

I see a few posts back you say (confirmed in 4.13.3 modact 6.3). Is it in this version your having issues, if so all of my advice would be guessing as I have no idea how you have your sound mod setup. eg: are you using IL2 custom sound folders, a sound mod in the #SAS folder, sounds from within SFS files etc.

All that said my first guess would be to look into the motor.Rolls-Royce-Merlin.prs file being loaded in your game. Either values written inside it are not correct or maybe there's a problem with the wav files that it is calling for.

Cheers DaveB

PS: I did test the merlin in my install and I am not having a sound drop out issue 

flapper1

« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2017, 06:10:30 AM »

Thanks for all your help DaveB. Had no problems until I added the Vultee Vengeance to VPM and its hanging at 100% loading. Disabling Tiger mod cures this. Could this be fixed?

mikojan3

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2017, 07:01:20 AM »

o_O I'm confused, First you said (the sound of any plain disappeared ,is missing for a few seconds ,and reappared after few second)

Now your saying  (i have this problem just inside the cockpit , with merlin engine, hmm for example p 51 and p 40 f ,all other worked perfectly)

I will try and help anyone problem solve their sound issues when the relation is between my mod and VPmod. I say this because there is no P40F in the VPmod, unless I have missed something in my install

I see a few posts back you say (confirmed in 4.13.3 modact 6.3). Is it in this version your having issues, if so all of my advice would be guessing as I have no idea how you have your sound mod setup. eg: are you using IL2 custom sound folders, a sound mod in the #SAS folder, sounds from within SFS files etc.

yes dave any plane but just with merlin engine ,for example p51 p40f spit and blablabla ,just with this engine and in any scenario, i have think maybe is only coralsea ,but in any scenario just this engine disappeared and appaered any 15-20 seconds  .i have installed in my presets and my sound your sound pack and worked very fine ,external i have tiger flyby of your page all other worked very very fine i don t understand dave mmm uff i love your sound pack because for my taste is the best the most realistic .

All that said my first guess would be to look into the motor.Rolls-Royce-Merlin.prs file being loaded in your game. Either values written inside it are not correct or maybe there's a problem with the wav files that it is calling for.

Cheers DaveB

PS: I did test the merlin in my install and I am not having a sound drop out issue

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2017, 02:54:59 PM »

Flapper, are you updated to V1.3

DaveB

mikojan3

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2017, 06:10:26 PM »

Flapper, are you updated to V1.3

DaveB

ohh s..t maybe i have not see this update

mikojan3

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2017, 05:01:30 AM »

ok dave solved was a file corrupted today i have redownloaded the sound pack and reinstalled worked all very fine .

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2017, 04:19:57 PM »

Good to know that it was just a download issue, glad your enjoying my mod.

DaveB

flapper1

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2017, 02:29:50 AM »

Updated and working thanks for all your efforts DaveB

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2017, 03:41:12 AM »

Steve, I had a look at the emd file for that plane and was surprised to see the author chose a generic FB sound instead of the Griffon for his sounds. The Griffon.prs has been in various sound mods for years and Tiger already has the giffon flyby in his mod, so may I offer a different way to overcome this. I have recompiled the FM file with the only change being now the engine sound prs called for will be the griffon. And as there is already the griffon in the motorsound database it makes sense. I haven't installed the plane to test.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/41xgwtg478vhv2d/Seafire47_FM.rar

Cheers DaveB 

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2017, 04:41:29 AM »

Thanks for your continous work on this project, it's much appreciated. :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.