Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 4v4 pvp pacific islands session  (Read 4526 times)

Kashmiro

4v4 pvp pacific islands session
« on: July 24, 2016, 10:03:10 PM »

Hi. Is there anyone who wants to play this with me? Its about teamplay(rrr + capturing / destroying bases + side missions + radar ranges etc.)

Can be year 1939-1945 axis/allies or 1956 jet era mig vs sabre.

Its a 1:30hour lasting battle if planes arent depleted before or pilots lives reached 0 or one side have won the battle by destroying or capturing the enemy bases and aaa positions.

Map is with Ai planes.

Running on 4.10.1m up3rc4 patch pack 202. Same as SaS server.
(I guess my battle arena is for any version but ive tried only on UP)

...So. Anyone interrested?

Kashmiro

Re: 4v4 pvp pacific islands session
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »

Nevermind than;))

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:26:21 AM »

If it's UP3, why not just kick in this mission on one of the FAC sunday sessions?

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Kashmiro

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 10:27:05 AM »

I will be REALLY GLAD if u can put my map in on some FAC session... ill post some map info. Preparations. Positions of HBs and their arming possibilities etc.

There is a try for equality for both sides so i hope the game will be fair.

But i need a lil help because you are even much more experienced in ww2 than me. Can any1 write me axis and allied planes from year 1939 till 1945. Those planes will be available in some count. Till those days i have like 12planes on every side. But its still so unbalanced i guess

SAS~Skylla

• Flying Ass Clown N°24
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 04:31:45 AM »

But i need a lil help because you are even much more experienced in ww2 than me. Can any1 write me axis and allied planes from year 1939 till 1945
This might be the right thing for you: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,49030.0.html

Not all of those planes are in UP3, but this spreadsheet is very good if you want to know when certain AC were used and in which numbers.
When all else fails: read the instructions!

Kashmiro

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 01:35:48 AM »

how can i upload my map on FAC server? thanks to skylla?  ;) :D

now i have an alpha version.

SAS~Skylla

• Flying Ass Clown N°24
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 01:46:24 AM »

You have to send your mission files either to Mike or me; we'll handle the rest. Don't forget to tell us how long your Mission should run ;)

Kashmiro

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 02:51:12 AM »

Do you want to try aplha version today? I need a test run with you, experiemced missionmakers, because i will need some help on that mission.

Fuel tanks ate not working on 4.10 up3??

Redistributing cargos(i mean resources in global) between HBS/ cargo loadouts not working when r/r/r is turned on?

Trigger SAR constantly ticking on screen...how to set the ticking timer or possibilities for setting up this triggers? (I mean theres a pilot hidden on some cords u may find, but its frustrating how oftenly are the coeds shown up on screen)

Least but not last is, where can i set into some load.ini of the map parametres for mp_dotrange because i want to run those setups on start of the map without need of shidt+tabing and putting commands in console everytime i run the map.

If i have well textured better version of stock map im using for my mission. Do i need to send the map with all.ini to run it on FAC SERVER? or may i make that mission with stock map rather? I saw every map on fac server is retextured.

Thanks for answers/your help

SAS~Skylla

• Flying Ass Clown N°24
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 03:53:54 AM »

Fuel tanks ate not working on 4.10 up3??
Sorry, I don't get what you want to tell me there ..

Redistributing cargos(i mean resources in global) between HBS/ cargo loadouts not working when r/r/r is turned on?
Generally this does work, I've done this myself in a few missions. There are of course a few pitfalls, check the MDS Readme to see if you've done everything correctly ..

Trigger SAR constantly ticking on screen...how to set the ticking timer or possibilities for setting up this triggers? (I mean theres a pilot hidden on some cords u may find, but its frustrating how oftenly are the coeds shown up on screen)
sure it shows up all the time. That poor guy wants to get home to his loved ones as fast as possible :P
On a serious note, this object is built for missions which have a rescue as their primary objective. Using it as a side-quest does not make sense, simply because of the frequency of the messages. And afaik there's no possibility to reduce that message frequency, sorry.

Least but not last is, where can i set into some load.ini of the map parametres for mp_dotrange because i want to run those setups on start of the map without need of shidt+tabing and putting commands in console everytime i run the map.
once again, afaik this is not possible .. but iirc you are able to define the dot range globally in another file. I'm sure you know how to do that, but please take care: Each online Server has his own definition of the dotrange, and if you define your own, you'll have an unfair advantage against other players ..
I don't have to add that Admins (and the other players) don't like to see that, do I? ;)

If i have well textured better version of stock map im using for my mission. Do i need to send the map with all.ini to run it on FAC SERVER? or may i make that mission with stock map rather? I saw every map on fac server is retextured.
Use a stock map .. every other player (and the Server) use stock UP3 maps only, and if your mission is built on a map the Server doesn't know ..
this cannot work!

Kashmiro

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 10:22:19 AM »

Thanks for reply!

1. I ment using a droptanks to increase fuel capacity...when im testing droptanks on bf109...seems it doeane add any additional furl or i just dont kniw how to switch between fuel tank and droptank??

2. I did everything well u can trust me. I will load fine with cargo on the autfield but then when i want to drop it anywhere it will say; no ammo. But i can load no ammo in cargo; D i have set the cargo rrr so its not about having wrong set bomb or ammo parametres;/ srill solving.

3. Thanks for explanation...but ticking ends when pilot is safe!;) nice

4.yes i know many commands but to be honest im usinh them only in singleplayer. But how is possible that many fac maps have different mo dotranges??? Its not firced by map? Didnt know that.

5. Ok well then...but same....many fac maps i must download because u have never see them in that quality or m i only mistaken and fac missions run on stock maps with objects like trees added in fmissionbuilder?

Kashmiro

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 10:26:02 AM »

Oh gosh i felt asleep for 7hours heh... oh my god whats happening. In 30min ill try to meet u on fac server guys;)

Kashmiro

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »

Is there any1 who is able to help me with aplha testing? ;) all i need at this time is you to play that map and say me any positive/negative feelings, any mistakes i made etc. All could be much better than now i guess
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 27 queries.