Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 ... 181   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack  (Read 192267 times)

thefenders

Re: VP Modpack
« Reply #2028 on: December 01, 2018, 10:25:32 AM »

Brand new to this site and VP Modpack. I downloaded and installed VP Modpack per the instructions and got a 60% CDT failure.
After going through all the help posts in the 5%,60% and 70% section in the forums, and trying all of the fixes. I continued to get
the 60% CDT crash.
So, I tried one last thing before reinstalling and starting over. The thing I tried, which worked for me, was launching the Stock Game
with the IL2 Selector. After flying around a bit in the Stock Game, I relaunched SAS Modcast with the IL2 Selector, and it worked!
I have no idea why it worked, but it did.
Thank you for the VP Mod it is amazing!!!

v3teran

« Reply #2029 on: December 13, 2018, 05:03:51 AM »

I cannot get this to work, it says HL not found. And all options to change Hyper lobby in settings are greyed out.

v3teran

« Reply #2030 on: December 13, 2018, 08:51:48 AM »

Got it working in the end its a great mod, best out there

Marat

« Reply #2031 on: December 16, 2018, 03:26:22 PM »

Dear firends,

Does anybody know how to have the FMB map list ordered in Modact 6.4 like in 5.3 with VP Modpack (for example, eastern front maps, western front maps etc.), cause it is very convenient to have the maps so cleverly sorted. Any chance to have this in Modact 6.4 for 4.13.4?

blackshark

« Reply #2032 on: December 17, 2018, 07:31:18 AM »

May I ask if the Torpedoes Mod by Dreamk (https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,46400.0.html) is in the VPmedia pack ?

one more question to be sure:
I updated VPmodpack with your patches ... I installed the "old" four patches maybe one year ago (now you have only two patches) so I just want to check if I am still up to date or the "two patches" have new content and I have to update my configuration

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #2033 on: December 17, 2018, 11:14:48 PM »

FMB map list ordered

I think that the map list is ordered by the PAL Mission Pro Combo mod by benitomusso. It's a great mod, but I doubt that it's 4.13 compatible.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #2034 on: December 17, 2018, 11:19:50 PM »

May I ask if the Torpedoes Mod by Dreamk (https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,46400.0.html) is in the VPmedia pack ?

one more question to be sure:
I updated VPmodpack with your patches ... I installed the "old" four patches maybe one year ago (now you have only two patches) so I just want to check if I am still up to date or the "two patches" have new content and I have to update my configuration

Torpedo mod is not included. I can not do any changes which would involve java classfile changes. My pack is mainly a texture and 3d update with many added maps, objects, ships, vehicles, etc. In its contents its very similar to DBW 4.10.

The several patches were united into a single patch file. It's ok to reinstall this new patch file if you have not added any extra mods.

Marat

« Reply #2035 on: December 18, 2018, 05:30:49 AM »

Dear vpmedia! Many thanks for your help. This PAL Mission Pro Combo mod works fine in 4.13.4 as well. I've just sorted the maps the theaters, checked them in FMB and QMB, they seem to work fine! Many thanks for your help with indicating the right mod!!!  :)

Marat

« Reply #2036 on: December 20, 2018, 04:05:59 AM »

Sorry, I was mistaken! Mission Procombo solved the issue of the map listing, but when proceeding to any mission I got CTD. You were right, it is not compatible with 4.13.4

kiberniths

« Reply #2037 on: December 28, 2018, 03:54:13 AM »

Does this mod support multiplayer through internet?

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #2038 on: December 28, 2018, 06:01:15 AM »

I do not know for sure, I only played it offline. There's no technical reason I'd know about which would prevent you from using multiplayer. A few people mentioned in this topic that they're using in online. I assume that for a dogfight server you'd need someone on Hyperlobby who runs a vpmodpack based server, for coop missions you just need to get a couple people together who all have a standard vpmodpack.

Fadeev

« Reply #2039 on: January 04, 2019, 01:52:21 PM »

Does this mod support multiplayer through internet?
I use great VP modpack on regular 4.13.4 online server (see address in my signature). But must necessarily exclude non-standard map_h files from all maps folders, also non-standard map statics should also be excluded (cyberloas maps unfortunatelly all excluded), because with different altitudes you will see bugs in online game and other players will also see you for example flying under the ground :o.
Also excluded all non-standard planes and units.
It was hard work for several months but it worth it. My repack here http://il2org.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4460, one of re-pack video you can see here
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 ... 181   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 26 queries.