Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 187   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack  (Read 243857 times)

GrechuxD and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: VP Modpack
« Reply #600 on: August 31, 2016, 09:24:12 PM »

did you add the dgen stuff to your conf.ini?
wheres the log??

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #601 on: September 01, 2016, 06:02:43 AM »

Hi VP, just a couple of questions. I am enjoying your modpack and essentially keeping your pack in vanilla form without overloading it with additional mods. I am in the process of enhancing a campaign featuring the Westland Whirlwind and noticed that this plane is not yet included. I have added this mod:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,37163.0.html

and wondered if you have any plans to include this in future.

I was also in the process of adding mobile flak units to the scene and in particular the SdKfz 10/5 flak38 and noticed that you still have the old stock model

https://s15.postimg.cc/4hcvwfxor/2016_09_01_at_09_39_27.jpg

From CUP/TFM412

https://s17.postimg.cc/9zxncc43j/2016_09_01_at_09_34_50.jpg

Again, I don't know if you have any plans to upgrade and I'm not sure if I should ask the question here, but I'm darned if I can find the mod that upgrades these vehicles. The new models first appeared in TFM412. Thanks for any help

Regards

Bergkamp

citizen67

« Reply #602 on: September 01, 2016, 06:32:20 AM »

Hi VP,
just a question: is Checkyersix's Command and Control Mod included in this modpack or not?

Thanks

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #603 on: September 01, 2016, 08:13:42 AM »

I was also in the process of adding mobile flak units to the scene and in particular the SdKfz 10/5 flak38 and noticed that you still have the old stock model

..... but I'm darned if I can find the mod that upgrades these vehicles. The new models first appeared in TFM412. Thanks for any help

Regards

Bergkamp

You may be able to find some of these upgraded 3d-model versions in the following download...
#TFM412-36-Assets - http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=40015.0

In the following SAS1946 forum sections you will also find hundreds of other new add-on goodies for the game...
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,221.0.html
-
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

Although VPmedia has already included many of them into this VP-Modpack package, some may be missing.
Try to understand that, there are hundreds of models which some people never had in their game and
VPmedia cannot include them all right away, because there is not enough time in our daily lives to be doing this
work everyday. I sometimes work 10+ hours a day  :( and even I cannot find enough time to enjoy
this game more.
I am already sending VPmedia all the new version models to add into this VP-Modpack as fast as I can paint them and
make them work good.
It would be best that we help each other and try to upgrade our own personal games.

Slowly (but surely) I am already upgrading all my vehicles + buildings and also including "dead" versions for them, which were
never made before. This work takes time and cannot be done overnight. It is ALOT of models.
I have to do alot of testing in the game to make sure all work properly and that they look good.

Apart from the cool airplanes I also enjoy very much seeing these vehicles in the landscape.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #604 on: September 01, 2016, 11:22:44 AM »

Hi VP,
just a question: is Checkyersix's Command and Control Mod included in this modpack or not?

Thanks

It isn't, for the very simple reason that the 4.12 version of the game isn't compatible with the C&C Mod, which builds on version 4.10.
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

Messer

« Reply #605 on: September 01, 2016, 11:52:15 AM »

Unfortunately, I have to confirm it doesn't work with 4.13. I will try some tests based on my left-over knowledge of manually editing mods form years now bygone but I doubt I'll manage to get it going. :/

So, roll-back to 4.10 and manually patch to 4.12.2 or keep stock... decisions, decisions...

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #606 on: September 01, 2016, 12:18:34 PM »

It isn't, for the very simple reason that the 4.12 version of the game isn't compatible with the C&C Mod, which builds on version 4.10.

Thats correct, C&C 4.12 conversion project was abandoned. DBW is the best platform to run the C&C mod.

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #607 on: September 01, 2016, 12:41:01 PM »

Although VPmedia has already included many of them into this VP-Modpack package, some may be missing.
Try to understand that, there are hundreds of models which some people never had in their game and
VPmedia cannot include them all right away. It would be best that we help each other and try to upgrade our own personal games.

Hi Max, thanks for reply. This was just a general question so maybe I should have posted elsewhere. I wasn't making a request for a vehicle pack to be included in future, per se, but asking for any help in tracking down where I might find the upgrade mod for these vehicles for my personal use. I had already trawled through those pages you suggested and also looked at TFM#28-logistics and #36-assets but no joy. Though I have TFM412 still installed, I cannot find any mod that includes these vehicles. Rollback is not an option, as I have many other personal mods installed. The only other possibility I have is to re install another version of TFM and see at which point these vehicles changed from stock to upgrade.

I do appreciate the amount of work that goes into these modpacks and rest assured, I am not I the habit of putting in " I want this, I want that" requests and am quite happy to let the development of this modpack take it's course.

Regards,

Bergkamp 

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #608 on: September 01, 2016, 02:20:55 PM »

To quote one of my prevous posts: I do not plan to add more mods which would require changes in the air/stationary/chiefs/technics.ini files, in order to not cause problems for those people who already added a bunch of extra mods on top of the base pack.

The vehicle youre looking for is in Wflyers vehicles package.

Fish40

« Reply #609 on: September 01, 2016, 04:38:37 PM »

I'm going to do a complete re install. Something must have gone wrong during the install, although I didn't get any error messages, so I really don't know. VP I did add the DGEN stuff to the conf., but didn't help. Tried activating the DBW maps, still can't play the campaigns I mentioned in previous post. I'll give an update when finished. Thanks for your help.

citizen67

« Reply #610 on: September 02, 2016, 02:11:52 AM »

Thats correct, C&C 4.12 conversion project was abandoned. DBW is the best platform to run the C&C mod.

Ok, no problem, I just wanted to try if the "Reaping the Whirlwind" campaign by Poltava (that requires C&C) was working with your modpack.
Thanks

JimmyBlonde

« Reply #611 on: September 02, 2016, 06:18:12 AM »

Hi VP and thanks for this modpack. I'm not sure how you managed it but it seems as though you sat down and deliberately went out of your way to cater to me specifically, that's how much I like it.

I only have one issue, I have this minecraft water problem (pic related). It's probably a conf.ini setting at my end that needs to be tweaked so if anyone can help me to smooth this out I'd really appreciate it.

https://s9.postimg.cc/sukxxzlbj/screenie.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 187   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 27 queries.