Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 184   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack  (Read 224224 times)

Adger

Re: VP Modpack
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2016, 04:19:55 PM »

Hi Captain..yep like Moezilla says try to use a non program files dir/

I use D:\games\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 for example,let us know how you get on pal .

Rambouk

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »

Thanks that was much easier

citizen67

« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2016, 05:34:38 AM »

Hi all ive already thanked VP for this great hassle free installation of his modpack. But thanks again VP

just a quick question (really to Poltava) and Hamm...love yours and others campaigns from DBW,can any of your fantastic campaigns work here with VP,s pack?
or will we have to wait for a compatible version (if indeed your doing any)? Thank you for all your hard work in this pack..cheers

All my campaigns that are 4.12 compatible should work with the VP Modpack. See here:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,14298.msg554706.html#msg554706

There are some campaigns that require aircraft not present in the VP Modpack (like the MB.152 and the Dewoitine D.520), but that can be easily added using the Blitzkrieg Add-On for the VP Mod Pack. See here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2300

Right now I'm updating my "Storm over England" BoB 1940 Luftwaffe campaign using the VP Modpack, and hope to release it in a couple of weeks. And there will be more to follow.

Hi Poltava,
I installed your "Desert War" campaign in the VP Modpack, I removed all the "_ru" suffixes from the files, but still I don't see any map in the briefing screen (I attach a screenshot).
Any suggestion?

http://s33.postimg.cc/gtnhxthvz/Copia_di_May_21_2016_10_25_15_AM.jpg

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • Moravia
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2016, 09:29:09 AM »

Is it just me?  or does anyone else have this problem with A/I taking off on aircraft carriers?
SOLVED:  I was using the Stationary Ship!  Using moving Ships works!  Excuse me for cluttering the discussion.
]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/CzechTexan/miscellaneous/noseover.jpg[/img]

nightace

« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2016, 05:40:09 PM »

does this mod have or allow the RR reload refuel to be added ? if it does which MOD is it to install and location pls.
regards   

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2016, 01:32:44 AM »

Hi Poltava,
I installed your "Desert War" campaign in the VP Modpack, I removed all the "_ru" suffixes from the files, but still I don't see any map in the briefing screen (I attach a screenshot).
Any suggestion?

Hmm, that was a new error to me  :o What happens when you load the Northern Africa map in FMB?
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

citizen67

« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2016, 03:12:27 AM »

Hi Poltava,
Any suggestion?

Hmm, that was a new error to me  :o What happens when you load the Northern Africa map in FMB?

Hi Poltava,
I don't know. I will try soon.

Thanks

CaptSopwith

« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2016, 01:11:24 PM »

Hi Adger, thanks for checking in. I moved my IL-2 install to C:\Games\IL-2 and that seems to have solved the problems. Running smooth and without any weird glitches now. Thanks again guys! Looking forward to diving into all this mod has to offer this summer!

Adger

« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2016, 01:39:43 PM »

Hi Adger, thanks for checking in. I moved my IL-2 install to C:\Games\IL-2 and that seems to have solved the problems. Running smooth and without any weird glitches now. Thanks again guys! Looking forward to diving into all this mod has to offer this summer!

Nice one Captain,it really is a excellent modpack..enjoy pal

citizen67

« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2016, 03:09:01 AM »

Hi Poltava,
Any suggestion?

Hi Poltava,
Northern Africa map loads regularly in FMB...

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2016, 03:34:40 AM »

Post a logfile with your error reports, otherwise I can't help.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »

Admin edit: Fullquote snipped!

Hi Poltava,
Northern Africa map loads regularly in FMB...

I have spotted the problem. It is quite simple. The campaign has been built in HSFX 7, and in that mod pack the notation in the all.ini for Redeye_Jir's North Africa maps reads "Northern_Africa_Jir_v3 Northern_Africa_Jir_v3/load.ini". In the VP modpack it reads "Northern_Africa_Jir Northern_Africa_Jir/load.ini".

For all practical purposes these maps are identical.

Quick fix: rename the line in the VP Modpack all.ini from "Northern_Africa_Jir Northern_Africa_Jir/load.ini" to "Northern_Africa_Jir Northern_Africa_Jir_v3/load.ini". Try that!  :)
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 184   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 26 queries.