Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 185   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack  (Read 224484 times)

BonnyCavalier and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: VP Modpack
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2016, 01:15:13 AM »

The Canon Channel BETA map's original textures were quite bland, at least for me. So I took the liberty of throwing in Martin's England textures into the mix, and I have to say, the results are eye candy. An improvement over an already good map.

Woof!  :)
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

SkyHigh

« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2016, 01:32:03 AM »

Thanks Victor!

Adger

« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2016, 06:17:56 PM »

Hi all ive already thanked VP for this great hassle free installation of his modpack. But thanks again VP

just a quick question (really to Poltava) and Hamm...love yours and others campaigns from DBW,can any of your fantastic campaigns work here with VP,s pack?
or will we have to wait for a compatible version (if indeed your doing any)? Thank you for all your hard work in this pack..cheers

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • Moravia
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2016, 08:09:35 PM »

Is it just me?  or does anyone else have this problem with A/I taking off on aircraft carriers?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/CzechTexan/miscellaneous/noseover.jpg

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2016, 06:34:50 AM »

VP, could you add the new  Halifax - Re-work tried adding myself but 3d not  showing up?

Steven, the new Halifax is flying very good in this VP-Modpack.
Just add the new air.ini files just like any new airplane mod and erase the old Halifax.
Erase the old Halifax airplane folder (or make teh folder disabled with a - minus sign) and put in
the new Halifax folder.
It is also wise to when removing/erasing out ANY mod-airplane, to also remove the old stationary and technics
line entries from the list. Otherwise your game will start reading a name from them and cannot find the airplane
folder and will crash your game. So when you remove any mod-airplane, also remove ALL the old ini-file entries it had.
I also remove the lines for the weapons - for the old Halifax version. Just so there is no conflict with the newer 3d-model version.
Just to make sure all works perfect.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »

Is it just me?  or does anyone else have this problem with A/I taking off on aircraft carriers?

I've taken a look at this and my ai don't nose over. However, using the same carrier as you (USS Belleauwood), the a/c start nearly 2/3rds of the way down the cat rail and launch almost vertically to about 200m. Tried making the first waypoint only 50m height but made no difference.

mainexpress

« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »

i am having problems installing the mod i did everything the directions said...copy all the files into the main IL-2 derectory, then over-write after i downloaded all 16 files and then open the first one with 7zip to extract...then copy and pasted the conf.ini files posted by vp...when i start game i get the mini SAS splash screen then after a dozen seconds or so it crashes and it changes the display settings on my monitor or at least shrinks the desktop icons  ::( can someone help please thanks! i'm assuming it works with 4.13RC

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2016, 01:55:06 PM »

Hi all ive already thanked VP for this great hassle free installation of his modpack. But thanks again VP

just a quick question (really to Poltava) and Hamm...love yours and others campaigns from DBW,can any of your fantastic campaigns work here with VP,s pack?
or will we have to wait for a compatible version (if indeed your doing any)? Thank you for all your hard work in this pack..cheers

All my campaigns that are 4.12 compatible should work with the VP Modpack. See here:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,14298.msg554706.html#msg554706

There are some campaigns that require aircraft not present in the VP Modpack (like the MB.152 and the Dewoitine D.520), but that can be easily added using the Blitzkrieg Add-On for the VP Mod Pack. See here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2300

Right now I'm updating my "Storm over England" BoB 1940 Luftwaffe campaign using the VP Modpack, and hope to release it in a couple of weeks. And there will be more to follow.
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

DougW60

« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2016, 03:29:49 PM »

Mainexpress:  the MOD is for 4.12, it is not for 4.13.  In post 1, list on the picture is the version of Il-2 VP is made for.

Also note that the only requirement for installing VPMod is the megapatch that brings any early version of Il-2 up to version 4.12.

Adger

« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »

All my campaigns that are 4.12 compatible should work with the VP Modpack. See here:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,14298.msg554706.html#msg554706

There are some campaigns that require aircraft not present in the VP Modpack (like the MB.152 and the Dewoitine D.520), but that can be easily added using the Blitzkrieg Add-On for the VP Mod Pack. See here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2300

Right now I'm updating my "Storm over England" BoB 1940 Luftwaffe campaign using the VP Modpack, and hope to release it in a couple of weeks. And there will be more to follow.

Thank you Poltava,yep i already downloaded the Blitzkrieg pack. Thanks for your reply and im looking forward immensely to your VP modpack campaigns. In the meantime im gonna try fighter boys from your list...Cheers

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2016, 02:50:36 AM »

"Fighter Boys" should work without a hitch. Without the Add-On.  :)

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • Moravia
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2016, 07:09:18 AM »

Request:  Please list which files to download that only include the OBJECTS.

Some people are not able to download the VP Modpack because it is too large (one reason is their limited monthly allowance bandwith).  They would like to only download the Objects files.  This would allow them to be "up-to-date" for the use of present maps.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 185   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 27 queries.