Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Junkers F13 by gio963tto additional aircraft Release candidate February 2016.  (Read 16852 times)

Mission_bug

• Modder

Hello Peter, the latest buttons in my D.B.W 1.71 is here V.10.3:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,97.0.html

I have to make it clear that this worked for me in the S.C.W trial, however, you should check first to see if you can replicate the issues reported in your current version of D.B.W S.C.W and only then try the fix and see if it works for you also before advising anyone to use it. ;)

Take care.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Vampire_pilot

Indeed, updating the buttons in the SCW package did it, now the float plane also flies!

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns

Pete,

thanks! Will do as you say!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

Mission_bug

• Modder

Indeed, updating the buttons in the SCW package did it, now the float plane also flies!

Glad that worked for you vampire_pilot, thanks for reporting back, hopefully if barber has tried what I suggest he will be now good to go. ;)

Pete,

thanks! Will do as you say!  :)

Hello Peter, as you are the one who puts the S.C.W pack together it is as well that you do even though two of us can verify it works, better safe than sorry.  :)

With a bit of luck that should now have cleared up any issues, the only other thing that came up in tests in the school was that one member put the mod into D.B.W 1916, something it was not intended for as the aircraft is really from a time beyond the scope of that install, it does not have the necessary weapons and so does give a Mission load: null error.

Take care.

barber

Hi Mission_bug
Sorry to announce but the seaplanes still do not work. I have the latest buttons for DBW and
I dont have any mods for SCW, the meaning of which I guite did not understand.
But as I said before; thank you for these fine historical Junkers models!

Cheers
Barber

Mission_bug

• Modder

Hello barber, unfortunately I do not know what I can advise, there have been a number of issues with these since the initial release but I thought we had them all sorted, obviously not in your case. :(

The buttons change was recommended after I investigated a issue with the DBW SCW install, that was the last cure I could give, sorry.

It is always very hard trying to get a aircraft working across multiple installs as we each add our own bits and pieces even to established packs so there is a possibility you might have a conflict somewhere, maybe moving the mod would help so that it is higher up in the list of mods in your folder. ;)

Take care.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight

I dont have any mods for SCW, the meaning of which I guite did not understand.

You find what it means here:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,31973.0.html

:)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

barber

Thanks Poltava, I have many of those planes installed in my game but not the SCW pack.
So, does this affect to the install and working of Junkers F13 pack in the game,
I mean do I have to install the SCW pack to get seaplanes to work?

Cheers
Barber

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight

That sounds like a VERY big effort just to get this seaplane to work, IMHO  :o

barber

Thanks Poltava, I'l wait for more simple solution in the future.
The seaplanes work almost ok in 412 anyway! :)

Cheers
Barber

Mission_bug

• Modder

Thanks Poltava, I'l wait for more simple solution in the future.
The seaplanes work almost ok in 412 anyway! :)

Cheers
Barber

Oh, so at least you have them working somewhere barber, that is good to know. 8)

That is the beauty of having multiple installs in different versions me thinks, generally things will work in at least one of them and these were originally
made for 4.12 anyway. ;)

Take care.

barber

Hi Mission_bug
Thanks again, things are allright!

Cheers
Barber
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 23 queries.